letter to my sanity

• inspiration: I like ruining peoples lives.

• last chapter

• not edited

• enjoy

••••••••••••••••••••••

dear harry,

so here it is. the last letter to my sanity.... they've been searching for so long. usually I would run and hide, but there's really no point when your not in my life. when they finally get their hands on me, ill plead guilty, I don't really care how much time they give me. when im there ill think of you. draw your face on the wall cause the voices told me to. think of that fateful night I lost you. Reflect on my actions, could I have saved you? but even if I could, I wouldn't. and I wont say im sorry for the actions I had to take and I wont regret fore the decision was already made. you had to go, we both knew from the start. though I warned you and tried to stop you, you said it was okay. look at us now, im living without you. the only thing I think I regret is that I didn't say I ---- there's no time now, there at the door. I hear the choppers, the sirens and the booming voices. Its over now... I've finally lost.. their taking me away for all the harm I've done, for finally snapping and killing a loved one. whether they lock me up, throw me in a jail or tie me down, in a insane asylum. I don't care because you'll become a voice in my head, telling me all the things you still haven't said. so this is a letter to my sanity, whether you were real or all in my head, I couldn't really care. im glad you're dead.

your killer,

louis

••••••••••••••••••••••

• psh louis' crazy

• did you expect that ending?

• do you hate me?

• well I love you

• epilogue will be posted in an hour or so

• byeeeee