letter to my husband

• inspiration for this chapter came from my frustration and stress

• not edited

• enjoy

••••••••••••••••••••••

dear harry,

hey babe... your mothers worried about you.. she keeps calling and texting. I answered for you once the ringing became unbearable. I told her you we're fine, just busy with work. after that we actually chatted for a bit, she asked me again when I was finally going to put a ring on it, and I laughed about it again, even though this time It just made me sad because I know I'll never be able to. we then reminisce about the first time I meet her and the rest of your family.. god that was horrid, I was so nervous. meeting your friends was a whole different experience. I remember how - sorry I'm back, I had an urge.. so where was I? oh ya! meeting the family.. oh was that horrible.. probably the worst thing I ever went through. but your mom and sister fell in love with me, just like you did. unfortunately they didn't know and still don't know the real me.. but I promise.. I will tell them.. I will tell everybody, because I love you and I know you want me to stop this addiction I have. and I will... but only for you.

your husband,

louis

••••••••••••••••••••••

• hey im back

• my chapters got deleted

• and I'm frustrated

• but i'll survive and just rewrite them

• byeeeee