Strangers

Y/N's POV

while playing in by the river, I could sense two wolves, behind the tree circling around me. I lifted up my head and saw two red wolves. I started walking backward slowly, ~ Let's make a run for it~ I said scarily while mind-linking with my wolf, " It's ok I can feel like we can trust them," My wolf mind-linked me. I then suddenly slipped on the icy river.

 I then suddenly slipped on the icy river

???'s POV

My twin brother and I are checking up our territory. I mean, not ours, but still. It was actually our friend/ alpha named Park Jimin.  All of the warriors and us, including Jimin are checking up the territory. While my brother and I were checking out the border. We came across a wolf by the river playing, in our territory. My brother and I got curious who was in our territory. We got closer to the wolf, but we stayed behind a tree hiding us. ~Hey we should tell Jimin, about the wolf~ "Of course we have to, she is in his territory Dumby~ I then looked at him, seeing him grin at me. ~Alpha! Alpha! Jimin! Jimin!~  I screamed ~WHAT JUNGKOOK!~ he yelled back mind-lanking me ~Geez, I was just going to say that there is a wolf on the river playing~ I  said causally ~WHAT! I will be there, you guys leave first~ Jimin said ~OK~ right before we left we looked at the wolf. We saw her looking at us and walking backward, before slipping. She looked so cute, my brother and I couldn't help but silently giggle, before leaving. 

Jimin's POV

While running towards the river next to the border.  I slightly smell something sweet. Going closer to the addicting smell, it got strong. Following the scent, while running through the snow. I could hear my heartbeat. The smell is to irresistible, the sweet scent of strawberry and vanilla. While running towards the scent, I see something white moving up ahead. Without realizing it, I ran faster towards the moving thing. I couldn't stop. My wolf was only focused on the white thing. Suddenly it all made sense who it was. It was my MATE!!