Gone missing

Jimin POV

"I want to marry her Irene. She is my mate and I love her," I said looking straight into her eyes not really thinking about what I just said. "No, you don't have my blessings. I am going to make you fall for Joy. OK? you have known her your whole life Jimin. I am not going to let this Wannabe come into our lives just like this. Plus Joy loves you. And I want you to marry her. Also, Joy is back, just for you. I will also help her in any way possible to get her with you." She said sternly. "Who are you to pick who I love? You wouldn't like it If I said you can't marry Jin too!" I was practically shouting my lungs out. "Don't get him involved in this Jimin." She growled. Then I saw her, the one person who I never want to meet again, my childhood best friend. JOY. 

Y/N POV

I ran out the door and ended up by the waterfall where Jimin and I had our first date and wiped my tears.  " Urg, why am I so weak? one mean word and my tears are already falling." I hit my head lightly in frustration. ~Lets head back to Jimin~ my wolf whined. "No, we can't go, what if they're still talking?" ~It doesn't matter~ my wolf whines. I shut my wolf off.  "Gosh, she is such a pain!" I yelled in frustration. I went over by the waterfall and went inside the little cave that was hiding behind the waterfall. Everything was still there from a couple of hours ago. The first day here and two wolves already hate me.  I sit on the blanket near the waterfall. I could feel my wolf trying to break the wall between her and me. She seems so eager, why? before I could break the wall, everything went black.  

Jimin POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously, "I am here because I just miss this pack." Joy said while walking towards me and touching my arm.  I pulled my arm away and look at her, " I know you are not here because you miss the pack. So tell me what are you really here for?" 

"Fine. I am here because I miss you Jimin. I think we were meant to be." Joy said while trying to grab my arm again. "Stop. Go back, you have our own mate, and I have mine. Get out of here." I said sternly. "Jimin! be grateful, she came all the way over here for you. You guys are meant to be." Irene looked at me and glared at me. "No." I looked back at her and glared at her too. "Fine then, if you don't like her like that then at least just show her around the place. She came so far, just to come over here." Plus you are the Alpha, just do it." I thought for a bit, maybe if I do she might go back then. "Ok, fine, but she needs to go back after." I look at both of them. "Fine." Thye both said. I turned around and went towards the front door, "You coming?" Then I left. 

Joy POV

Finally, Irene convinced him to come with me. By now, I am sure that, that female dog is gone. "Good luck. Don't mess it up." Irene said, "I won't. Plus do you have the love potion?" I asked, "Of course I do. Here." She gave me the bottle and smirked at me. I did the same and I left. "He is mine," I smirked.

(Swear word)

Jimin's POV

"Guys, I have to go on a date with Joy. Don't follow me and make sure Y/N is ok." I said. "Jimin, where is Y/N?" Taehyung asked curiously, "What do you mean where is she. I thought she was with you guys?!" I shouted. "Jimin, she was with you the whole time," Jungkook said through the phone. I ended the call. "Shit, this can't be happening. I just got her today." I said pacing around. I was about to run when I heard Joy's voice. "Jimin! I'm here now, let's go." Joy grabbed my arms and pulled me away. 

A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER

"It's ok Jimin, just puke it out." Joy said while rubbing my back. I kept puking. Who knew riding on a horse was this bad. "Here drink this," Joy handed me a drink. Without questioning I drank the whole thing. I thought it was going to make me feel better, now I feel dizzy why is everything turning blac- "There you go Jimin. Drink the love potion. Now you will be mine." 

Guys, I have writers and editors block. I am running out of ideas.