Female Alpha

Y/N's POV

Jimin and I walked outside. Walking on the wet snow with all of my paws. Taehyung and Jungkook were behind us. I looked around and found fresh snow. ~ let's play with the snow agian~ ~NO, remember last time it happened. We got yelled at~ ~But we also found our mate~ ~Fine then~ I ran to the fresh snow jumping unto it. Jimin followed me and played with me. while Taehyung and Jungkook just looked at us shaking their heads. Jimin then suddenly pounced on me. (WARNING CRINGY) I looked into Jimin's eyes and he looks at mine. Slowly he comes closer to my face, almost nuzzling our nose together. When suddenly Taehyung yells stop and pulls Jimin off of me(seriously TAE) "That's it. Too much" Taehyung said. I got off the snow and followed behind them. Jimin pushed Taehyung's hand off and hugs me and then he kissed me.

 Jimin pushed Taehyung's hand off and hugs me and then he kissed me

Jungkook's POV

Seeing Y/N and Jimin together, made me think about my mate. I know that I shouldn't be jealous over those two but, they just feel so complete together. It's like something you see out of a cute drama. As I look at Taehyung I see him smiling at them a while. "Come on guys lets go. It is getting late."  I said getting overly excited to see Lisa. "OK, let's go," Taehyung said dragging Y/N and Jimin. 

Jimin's POV

As Taehyung drags Y/N and me, I held Y/N's hand, "I wanna show you something later." 

"OK," Y/N said smiling at me. Suddenly it started to snow. I held her hands while walking. Making jokes too. Lighting up the vibe. Her Laugh brings joy to me.

 Her Laugh brings joy to me

A FEW HOURS LATER

Jimin's POV

Finally, we made it to my pack. It was a long journey but it was worth it. To see Y/N laugh and smile because of me. When we stepped foot into my territory. Y/N's smell got everyone's attention.  As we walked closer to the middle everyone also did the same. I held Y/N's waist, pushing her closer towards me. Since every guy was looking at her, I was getting slightly jealous. So I came up with an idea. And that was to kiss her. As I pulled her head towards me I slammed my lips on her. Y/N was startled but kissed me back.  Suddenly you hear, "The FEMALE ALPHA IS HERE!" 

Hello guys! so I made a new FF and I hope you will stay tuned to both of them. Hope you enjoyed this chapter even though this one was really short.