Finding Nora's Daughter

Eric sat in a booth at the dinner. Sookie is with Bill Agian but what's a man in love to do?

He doesn't come here that often. He'll he never comes here.

He just had this gut feeling that he should be here.

He heard the bell at the door ring. And the sound of boots on the floor. He knew it had to be a girl. It was to light.

He causally looked over his shoulder and froze.

Nora?

She looked a lot like his sister Nora. She had to be in her late teens. At least. She had her long almost black hair in a pony tail. The 'tail part was threw her ball cap.

"Hey there sexy. How about you and I go have some fun?" A drunk asked her. I felt angry. Not jealous. But protective of her.

She scoffed. And walked away.

Ata girl.

She walked up to the bar.

"Hi. I'm looking for someone. A man." She had Noras accent. Sookie, who she was talking to, gave her a smile.

"Honey I think we all are looking for a man." She joked. The mystery girl laughed. "So who are you lookin for?" Sookie asked.

"Um... Northman. Eric Northman." Everyone froze.

Sookie pointed at me.

The girl finally looked my way. She had bright green eyes. An angelic face. Innocent looking.

She gave Sookie a smile and thanked her.

Then walked over to Eric's table.

She seemed nervous. But yet existed.

"Eric?" She asked. He nodded. "May I sit?" She asked. And with out my answer she went a head and sat.

Sookie came up to us.

"Can I get you anything hun?" She asked. She smiled very politely up at Sookie. "Do you serve Milkshakes?" She asked. Sookie nodded.

"Can I have a mint and chocolate milkshake please?" She asked nicely. Eric was surprised at this kids manners. Her parents raised her right.

Sookie nodded and gave Eric a stern look.

"So kid.." He started but she interrupted him. "Mia." She said. "What?" He asked. "My name. It's Mia." She said. He nodded.

"Ok. Mia. Why are you looking for me?" He asked. Sookie came over and brought the girl her drink. To which she agian thanks the faery for.

She took a drink and looked at her lap.

"I'm looking for my mum." She said. "And why do you need me?" He asked. "Because.... You know her. Her name is Nora. Your sister." Eric froze.

Nora had a kid?

"I was told she came here. To find you. And so now. I'm looking for her. She wanted to tell you something." Mia said.

"What?" Eric asked.

She looked up at him with her big green eyes. They looked like she was begging him to accept her.

"To tell you..... that I'm your daughter."