Yes I Can Read

Nico sat there next to Percy for the ride. He must have fallen into a half sleep at some point because he was aware of being carried to a room. He was laid down in a bed there and the blankets ate him.

After whoever it was left he woke himself up fully. No nightmares. No dreams. No sleep paralysis. No. He looked in the light bag he had brought with him. There wasn't much in it considering how little he owned.

Sally often offered to buy him more stuff but he didn't want to bother her or Paul. When his 'birthday', which he claimed as Halloween, rolled around or Christmas he loved getting books.

He got out the most recent one he had been reading. 'The Outsiders' by S.E. Hinton. He loved the book and was engulfed in it most of the time he had. He liked reading and would've finished it by now if not for his annoying cousins.

An hour later he finished the book. He grinned and set it down. He loved it more than any book he had ever read before. (Seriously read it, it's good) He didn't really have any more books that he hadn't already read over again.

He stood up and looked around. He might as well explore if he didn't have anything else to do at the moment. He stalked to the door and put his aviator jacket on. He didn't remember taking it off though so someone else must have.

He walked out of the room. There was a window at the end of the hallway. He should at least see how high up they were. He wouldn't want Zeus or Jupiter or... screw it gods are confusing.

He didn't want anyone or anything striking them out of the sky. Jupiter or Zeus probably wouldn't do it since their son and daughter are here. But still you could never, ever, ever be too careful.

They were really high up. He concluded from looked down just once. He leaned back before looking at how high up they were again. Not Olympus tall but still really tall. He shook his head and went to look for Thalia.

Knowing her she would be freaking out if she saw how high up this was. He walked around silently and was glad to not run into anyone. But also quite annoyed since he couldn't find the one he was looking for.

He saw an elevator and knew Percy would never even step foot into it. He was memorizing pretty well what his cousins should or would avoid.

For Percy it would definitely be at least the elevator since the pit. For Thalia is would be how high up since her fear of heights. For Jason he hadn't really seen anything yet.

He walked himself into a lab and saw something. For Jason AND Percy a machine labeled memory wiper. He shook his head some at it and turned around wondering where his cousins were. Or at least a person, or demigod, or satyr... ok the latter probably actually won't happen.

(Word Count: 515
Hey guys so I made it, this isn't as good cause I wrote this in like five minutes. I wanted to keep my promise of once per seven days. I hoped you enjoyed it.
Stay Cool Demigods
~KingProngsie)