Before we begin, PLEASE READ THIS

FIRST OFF I JUST WANT TO SAY:

DON'T BE ASKING ME IF I'M OK, IF I'M CRAZY, AND DON'T TELL ME THAT I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR/PSYCHIATRIST. I KNOW I'M NOT CRAZY AND I DON'T WANT OTHERS TELLING ME THAT I AM. READ ON IF YOU WANT TO.

————————————————

So, I've had a History with ghosts, demons, spirits, etc. Up until summer of 2018, I was able to see ghosts walking around.

There was only one that stuck to me though, I considered him my best friend. His name way Danial, he was really tall, blonde, and always wore the same thing, a gray long sleeved shirt and blue plaid pajama pants.

He'd follow me around, talk to me, and just overall hang out with me. He'd even sleep with me on the same bed, he always made me feel protected, like nothing could ever hurt me.

But then he went through a faze where he'd accidentally hurt me or my friends physically. Leaving small cuts on us, bruises, pushing or breaking things. He cracked the screen of my best friend's phone. So, he left. Said he didn't want to hurt me anymore. I was a wreck during that time because I had never felt so alone in my life.

A few months later, he came back with a corgi that I named Greg to make up for leaving.

But then a few weeks later, he left again but this time he didn't say he was leaving, he didn't say where he was going, and he took Greg with him. So again, I felt alone.

But then not even a month later, Danial woke me up in my sleep. Or, I thought it was Danial.

Turns out he has a twin brother name Nathanial the looks and wears the same thing as Danial.

Nathanial and I got close, best friends but then he disappeared too.

Then, in my Religion class at school, this little boy opened one of the lockers next to my desk and came up to me.

Of course I noticed him and I asked what his name was. He said he didn't remember but after a few weeks of getting close, almost like family, I decided to name him Boyd and he was ok with that.

But then the school year ended, and I couldn't see Boyd anymore.

And over the summer, I couldn't see ghosts anymore, and I had dreams of people raping me. So I ended up getting haphephobia. Now, I haven't been diagnosed with it yet but as of right now, I'm fucking terrified of physical contact with boys/men because I think that all they will want is my body.

But recently I've been forcing myself to get more used to it and not have a panic attack when a guy's arm brushes against my clothes arm when we pass classes. It's been going ok so far, but I don't know if I'll be able to improve.

But from around September 2018 to now (February 2019) I've been feeling this strange presence.

I can't see ghosts anymore but I swear this feel more like a demon coming after me. At random times it would remind me of terrible things that I had forgotten about my past. I tried so hard to rid of it of my mind but something keeps pushing it back to my train of thought.

Let me just tell you some of the things it reminded me of;

•A member of my family (a second cousin I think) is a shemale porn star.

•My brother and cousin had a two yr sexual relationship when they were both ten yrs old.

•My sister and other female cousin fake married each other with they were in their teens.

•And it way my male cousin that raped me when I was eleven yrs old.

I realized that it wasn't random guys doing that to me in my dreams, it was the demon reminding me after what my cousin had done. So I texted him a few weeks ago and this is was he said.

So yeah

So yeah.

I don't know what been happening but it keeps doing that.

Read on if you want to.