2-24-2019 Doll house Pt. 5; ???

Not much at all happened last night.

I went to sleep and woke up in the yellow room tied to a chair that sat in front of the couch.

Jason was sitting on the couch when I woke up there.

And for hours, we just made eye contact. It's like we were waiting for one of us to do something, waiting for one another to talk, he was waiting for me to fight back. But nothing happened.

Just direct I contact for hours.

And then when I looked away, he pulled a pistol gun from his jacket pocket, cocked the gun, and shot me in the head.

-

I've already realized by now that when he was counting from one to fifteen, he was naming all the games we would play.

One and two, I'm coming for you- Hide n Seek

Three and four, I hear you through doors- Q&A on doors

Five and six, you fall for my tricks- He used Boyd and Danial against me.

Seven and eight, the one will dominate- Rape

Nine and ten, this game needs to end- He just shot me in the head-

SHIT! THAT'S WHAT THE GAME WAS! 'THIS GAME NEEDS TO END'??? IT WAS LIKE THE FIRST TO BREAK EYE CONTACT LOSES! FUCK!

sorry let me continue.

Eleven and twelve, the key was on the shelf- ???

Thirteen and fourteen, you should of been my queen- ???

And lastly is fifteen, the age you couldn't reach- ???

So for eleven through fifteen, I have no idea what he is going to do, I haven't had a nightmare about it.

But I'm currently thirteen right now, and I really hope that I don't die when I dream number fifteen.