I'm sorry

I'm sorry, but I can't write about the last two things that happened in my Doll House dreams.

They're too strange and just weird. And every time I started writing, I would feel nauseous and I'd get a really bad headache.

This happens because one, I don't like how things turned out and two, I was told not to tell anyone or else I'd see Jason again.

My dreams already finished almost two weeks ago and I still can't write about it.

But just to summarize what happened;

Basically, I had to find a key to leave and I found out the Jonathan's name is actually Keith, that's why I died in The Doors chapter.

And when I was looking for another key, I met this girl named Melanie who was tied up and always kept her eyes shut, she was covered in cuts and bruises and blood stained the white cloths that tied her up.

I also rejected Jason's hand in marriage and because I said no, he put me in this thing that, God just writing this part makes me feel sick.

This thing was like a capsule that he put me in and what he'd do is suck out all of the oxygen until I was just about to die and then he'd put it all back in. He kept doing this for what seemed like hours before I finally woke up.

I almost threw up just writing.

I know that many of you will be confused but I just can't get myself to write all of the details, I'm sorry.