Stay Safe

Victoria's POV

Ok so there's one thing I forgot to mention about my gang there's 4 main girls and that's Me,Olivia,Sarah and Willow.

I am the Boss and I say what

goes if not your out and we give you to the "Stealerz".

The "Stealerz are these gang of Boys they steal girls Virginties (idk how to spell that,but you get the point😂). They've stolen over Half the girls in our school and the girls who haven't been stolen are in our gang.

Olivia is the "Brains" she knows where they are and helps us with our attacks.

Sarah is the Beauty she is the bait we use her for plans and she is really fast and she always carries a gun. The last but not least is Willow , Willow is 'The Secret' not a lot know about her but she's really sneaky and Beware she's dangerous.

In the 'Stealerz' are 12 boys Taylor,Nash,Cameron,Jack,Jack,Jacob,Dillon,Hayes,Carter,Matthew,Shawn, and Aaron.

Once I got in the car Olivia says "Finally!" and I playfully hit her arm and we laugh. I then got a message from Sarah and it said 'Could you pick me and Willow up we have to tell you something?' and I said 'Yes', I informed Liv and we already where they where the bus stop. We got there and we saw Willow and Sarah had a worried look on they're face,oh No. They got in and didn't say a word and me and Liv looked at each other knowing this isn't going to be good... Liv asked what's wrong? and they still just sat there. So I looked around outside that's when I saw our hang out house. We go there to get away and just relax. Then I saw to the right of it 'The Stealerz' Ohh No...

---------------------------

*Cliffhanger* please vote this and I hope you like it guys thanks🙈😘