Stop It!!!

Victorias POV

So I got to my 6th period and Maeghan wasn't there! I am so scared I called her but she's not answering. I went to the Locker Room cause we are in gym and she wasn't there!!

Taylors POV
So my crew and I are known for being the bad guys and the "players" I guess we are but still no one really knows us. We where so happy because the crew decided to get a house since some of us are having home problems. We saw a couple of girls from the "YEET Crew" they protect the girls we haven't gotten yet. Then we saw they're leader Victoria you know she's pretty hot but.. she seems like a cool girl.
Sarah's POV
So I was in my Science class,collecting data from my computer. Today has been crazy so many things happening I knew when I woke up this morning something would happen. That something is Drama.But anyways my lab partner wasn't here Aaron. He was probably skipping again to hang with he's friends, but whatever. I knew that something was wrong with him being gone since I just got a message form Victoria saying that one of the new girls is missing. Oh god no.
Cameron's POV
So yea we took the new girl. She was pretty cute if I say so , but whatever. "Who's going first?" I said after getting lost in my own thoughts of our victim."I will" says aaron, seems fair since he's so quiet and doesnt really stand out.So he went in a old shack where memories happened .. don't really want to go into the detail. but she came out crying and sweating so did aaron. I felt like she was fine by now. Brand new day at school, losing precious items,etc. Looks like the loser crew was too late. Sorry ladies😘

----------------------------------------------sorry I haven't posted in for ever 😩 love you guys sorry