Chapter 1: The Last Day

Okaiiii,hey guys
This is my first ever fanfic, so it's probably rubbish but whateverr😝 love you guys, Byeee!!-Chloe x
~ ~ ~
Chloe's POV-
I got woken by the annoying sound of the repetitive alarm clock I hear every school morning.
I groaned and fell out of bed then managing to fall on top of Charlotte, who was sleeping peacefully on the floor. But you could tell I ruined her beauty sleep because she sat up as quick as possible and threw a pillow at me. Hard. Mean much? Haha. Anyway I couldn't barely stand yet and hit my alarm clock so it would stop being so damn noisy for both, my own and Charlotte's sake. It takes a while for me to wake up properly you see, I'm not an early bird and I surely do hate mornings!

"CHLOE, CHARLOTTE"my dad shouted at the top of his voice from all the way downstairs, "ITS YOUR LAST DAY, YOU DONT WANT TO BE LATE." Woah I'm sure the world heard that, nice one dad! Btw, Charlotte stayed over because she is my bestie. So yeah. It's my last day of school, and my last year at school. I'm leaving to move to LA and ,I'm excited but don't wanna leave my friends and family even though it's gonna have to happen one day. Charlotte and Me are moving there into a huge beach house together which will be amazing!

Anyway guys, I'm Chloe as you may know already but, oh well. I've just turned 16, last week. I'm middle size, not too short but not tall either. I have tanned skin because it's really hot here in Texas at the moment. Oh sorry, I forgot. Yes! I live in Texas but am shortly moving like I said. My hair goes down to the middle of my back and it's blonde with light blue dip dye. I also have bright blue eyes, that's really the only thing I like about myself including my hair, duh. I have a best friend called Charlotte she's the best and we do everything together. We are going to the she has shoulder length blonde hair with pink dip dye and she is shorter than me. You could say we are both pretty much famous as we have like 5 million subscribers each on YouTube, we have fans and need security need to be with us pretty much all the time so, yes I guess we are famous really.
I get in the shower and let the hot water sooth my body before jumping out and throwing my robe on. I dry my hair and come out of the bathroom in my bedroom.
"done" I say to Chloe as she walks into the bathroom.

When it comes to deciding clothes to wear, its a pain in the arse. I walked into my closet and picked out a white crop top with 'Fresh' on it along with high waisted denim light acid wash shorts, a pink SnapBack and pink converse then put my hair up in a high messy ponytail and small quiff at the front.

Charlotte finished and came out wearing a blue crop top with long sleeves and a black leather look skater skirt along with blue vans and her hair the same as mine.

"You look gorgeous!"we said in unison and giggled. "LEGOOOO!" I shout.
We grab some breakfast bars and hop into my car. I start the engine and we drive to school.