4

Taehyung slides his hands up Jeongguk's chest to wrap his arms around his neck in a way that leaves a smouldering trail of lava that burns through the fabric of the boy's shirt. Almost as if on instinct, Jeongguk snakes his waist around his lover and pulls him close. The tempo has changed into something slow and more sensual, the quieting of the bass leaving his ears ringing.
The pair began to sway slowly at first, almost lazily. Jeongguk can faintly hear Taehyung humming something under his breath as they move from side to side. It's almost romantic- out of

place for a club like this. But it's still hot and Taehyung is looking at the boy in a way that has him on edge.
"You okay, Gukkie? You're seem a little bothered." And although the disorienting flashing lights of the club make his lover's features not as sharp and defined, Jeongguk can see the way his glassy eyes shine in amusement; taunting him.
So Jeongguk growls, turning Taehyung around who's giggles turn into a soft moan of surprise as Jeongguk presses the older boy flushed against his chest. Jeongguk's breath ghosts across Taehyung's neck in a way that makes him shiver, his lover subconsciously tilting his head to the side to expose more of his unblemished, tan skin.
"I'm fine, sweetheart, but you should worry more about yourself, hm?" And then he's placing his lips against the warmth of Taehyung's skin, hearing the sharp intake of breath.
"Ngh, Gukkie," Taehyung whines, pressing his ass against the boy's crotch and gyrating hips in a slow grind.
"Fuck," Jeongguk groans, his grip on Taehyung's waist tightening as he rolls his body forward. They're practically dry humping on the dance floor, bodies pressed closely together as Jeongguk bites and sucks at his lover's neck. It's hot. It's all so fucking hot and Jeongguk is impossibly turned on. Taehyung can feel Jeongguk's dick straining against his pants and grinds down hard in a way that leaves him panting at the friction.
Jeongguk's sure that he's going to cum in his pants if they keep going, his dick twitching at the thought. It's embarrassing; it's embarrassing to know that cumming in his pants untouched in front of hundreds of people turns him on so much. What would Taehyung think of him cumming in his underwear like a little bitch? He would think that Jeongguk was such a slut.
Slut.
Jeongguk's mind goes haywire as he strays further into the obscene. He'd be such a little slut cumming like this. Such a bad boy. He could practically already see the disapproval in his lover's eyes and maybe he'd be punished for it. Jeongguk can feel his cheeks flushing at the thought and he feels rather ashamed, pulling away from Taehyung slightly because his thoughts were not masculine at all. He was the one who did the fucking, not the one receiving it.
"You alright?" Taehyung asks, turning around in his arms.

Jeongguk nods. "I'm alright."
"Mmm 'k. I'll be right back? I kinda need to really piss."
The boy considers following Taehyung to the bathroom and maybe having a quickie in the stalls, but stops himself just short of it. Jeongguk is a mess and needs to collect himself first, so he responds with an "okay."
Taehyung smiles, kissing him firmly on the lips and lingering for a moment before he slips back through the crowd and disappears.
Jeongguk feels kind of silly just standing there with his hands in his pockets like a lost dog and decides to wait at the bar when a girl comes up and tries to dance with him. So he waits and drinks and he's kind of already drunk, even more so when ten minutes go by and Taehyung still hasn't returned. He waits patiently for another five minutes, fingers absentmindedly tracing the edge of the shot glass.
Fifteen minutes have passed and Jeongguk starts to feel a bit worried, so he decides to go check on Taehyung just in case he passed out after puking his guts up or something. He makes his way across the club, eyes peeled for a messy mop of blonde hair and muttering excuse me's as he awkwardly side steps around people.
"Tae?" he calls as he enters the bathroom. There's a guy taking a piss who looks at Jeongguk strangely as he pushes open the stall doors and peers inside, expecting to find a wasted Taehyung slumped against the dingy floor, muttering nonsense like he always did when he was shit faced. "Tae?" he calls again, frowning when he opens the last stall door to find it empty.
Jeongguk chews on the inside of his cheek, the worry turning into slight anxiety. "Uh, did a tall guy with blonde hair happen to come in?" he asks the stranger awkwardly, who shakes his head in return.
Jeongguk tries to not freak out too soon and reasons that Taehyung could have left the bathroom just as he went to find him. So he sets off in search of his boyfriend, who will probably be annoyed at him for disappearing. But instead of going back towards the main area, Jeongguk takes a left and continues down the hallway just to be safe. He rounds another corner, eyes adjusting to the dimness of the hall and-