{2}

Next morning

Ugrhhh school...

I woke up and it was 6:48AM...

I smelled my hair and had to throw up...

I went to the bathroom and washed only my hair...

It was fucking 7:17!

I do my make up and hair and wore my uniform.

Then I walked to the kitchen and ate my breakfast

Then I walked to the kitchen and ate my breakfast... My mom was working like my father. My brother was hanging out with his friends.. And I am going to school... Thank you life!

I walked down the street with my earphones... I just danced and sang and didn't care if someone looked at me.

I could feel eyes on me but I didn't care

Bloodline from Ariana Grande... My favorite song!

I just sang and danced like there was no tomorrow. Then somebody touched my(SPAGHETT! Hehe XD) right shoulder. I flinched and looked back and saw Lisa with a happy expression. "AISHHH!" I took my earphones off. "you scared me!" "I am soorrrryyy sisss!" she said and hugged me. I hugged back. Then she let me and said that she has got a date with her boyfriend next week and she asked me if I could help her...

Of course I said yes...

We went to school and saw jisoo, Jennie and rose at the gate. They saw us and waved at us. We waved back and went to them. Then I saw a Lamborghini driving next to us.