Part 2 Remembrance

Darkness.

(Y/N): *echoing* If I die, then my ghost will haunt you forever

Cinder: *echoing* Then Perish

(Y/N): *echoing* Ruby...

Ruby: *echoing* (Y/N)!

In the midst of her dream, Ruby jolts awake, stunned and confused she takes in her surroundings, realizing that all she was in was a dream she rubs her forehead like she had a headache, Pyrrha wakes up a couple seconds after, seeing Ruby in distress she goes up to her to make sure she's okay.

Pyrrha: Ruby? are you alright?

Still stuck in her small bit of confusion she calls to her again.

Pyrrha: Ruby?

This time getting her voice across Ruby quickly turns towards Pyrrha and responds back to her.

Ruby: Oh! Yes I'm okay, no need to worry about me

She gives Pyrrha a thumbs up and a forced smile, it wasn't really convincing but Pyrrha takes it.

Pyrrha: Well alright then, we should wake everyone else up and get ready

Ruby: Yeah, I'll go get breakfast started

After waking up everyone else in the group and eating breakfast the five friends keep on their journey towards Haven, Ruby seeming to fall behind the group.

Nora: So, the next town is...Uh-huh! Uh-huh...Yeah we're lost

Jaune: We're not lost! The next town is Shion, My family used to visit it all the time

Nora: Oh, yeah! Don't you have, like, four sisters?

Rubbing the back of his neck.

Jaune: Uh, seven

This gets a giggle out of Pyrrha.

Nora: Y'know that actually explains a lot

Jaune looks down in defeat before raising his back up in a bit of confusion.

Jaune: Wait, what do you mean-

Pyrrha: SO, what did you guys do there?

Jaune: OH! All sort of stuff

He rushes up towards Pyrrha at the front and begins explaining all the activities he and his family did when visiting the village, as he goes on his tangent Ren from the back notices that Ruby is looking quite down, he slows down to match speeds with her.

Ren: Ruby are you okay? you seem a bit down this morning

Just like in the morning with Pyrrha, Ruby raises he head to face her teammate and reassures him that she was fine and that everything was fine, he was going to question her more but are stopped when Nora calls for the group's attention.

Nora: Uh, guys?

Ren, Ruby, Pyrrha & Jaune: Huh? What?

Refocusing their attention to what in front of them they are welcomed with a terrible sight, the village was in complete ruin, the group runs in quickly.

Ruby: There could be survivors!

Ren: Over here!

He signals the group to follow as it seems Ren has spotted a survivor, upon reaching they find that it's a huntsman.

Pyrrha: What happened? Who killed all these people?

Man: *coughing* Bandits...The whole tribe...Then with all the panic...*coughing*