Jen vs the world

The party's over, most of the guests already left, except for the squad. Jennie is busy talking to her guest, apologizing for the fuss Katie made earlier.

Bobby watch June trying to convince Ginny that they will meet again soon but he can't come home with her tonight.

Bobby grinning when June walked towards the squad's table.

"How was it, my hero?" Bobby asked.

June threw a cellphone to Bobby.

"I record everything in there." June said. "Baby, stand up!" he speak to Rose.

"Huh?" Rose raised from her seat.

June pull her to his hug, "ughh... I need to absorb your excellent scent, your class, your elegance... your everything, my love..." June hugs her tightly.

Rose giggling while the rest rolled their eyes.

"It's okay, baby, it's over." Rose hug him back.

"That was the most horrible three hours in my life, I almost cry." June continued.

"Okay, I got it, baby, but that doesn't mean you can squeeze my ass in front of your friends..." Rose sharply smiles. June grinning.

Suddenly Jennie came back from talking to an employee.

Bobby extend his hand, reaching Jennie, "sit here beside me, baby, I miss you... you've been busy all week—"

"Miss me, huh?" Jennie said, "you're dead to me."

Bobby dropped his jaw, "w-what?"

"I'm up for any drama." Chanwoo whispered to DK.

DK smirks, "Yeah..."

"What's wrong, babe...?" Bobby carefully asked.

+

"AW! AW!!" Bobby tormented, "that small fist, aw!! Hurts!"

"Are you going to be whimpy now?? Huh!!" Jennie keep on hitting Bobby.

"Baby, I'm sorry! But I promised Hanbin..."
"You're too obidient towards him! I am your girlfriend here!! How can you hide things from me!! You punk!!" Jennie now kicking Bobby's feet making him jumping and shielding his body more.

"I'm sorry, baby, sorry..."

"You gotta learn a lesson!!" Jennie smacking his arm and back.

June and Rose watch them from the side.

"I wonder what's his muscles are for." June rolled his eyes.

"If you were Bobby, are you really gonna use your muscle to against women? Against me??" Rose asked.

June grinned, "omo~ I never had that thought at all, honeybee... my muscle is only to protect and attract you." He winks.

Jinan who weren't there due to work just came.

"Oh my sweet God! What happened?" Jinan gasped looking at Jennie beating Bobby.

"Help me!" he still shielding his body from Jennie.

"Err... I don't know how to defending you right now, it's gonna be so unfair... because it looks like you're beating by little hamster." Jinan laughs.

"Ok, little hamster," Bobby catch her hands and hold it together, Jennie trying to escape, "please forgive me... now let me talk since everyone is here." Bobby said.