complicated us

"I ended whatever I had with Lisa." Hanbin said when he arrived at the penthouse where Katie is, the place where Lisa stayed before.

"Wow, you love her so much that you do anything to protect her?" Katie scoffed.

"No, it's the other way around." Hanbin said, "I'm sick that I have to always protecting her, she doesn't worth that much for me to always have to feel responsible for her."

Katie tilt her head, "that's... surprising."

"I know, all I had with her is just... obsession, we've been told by anyone that we'll end up together just like in the drama, but I guess my life is not a drama."

"Are you really not doing this for her safety?"

Hanbin scoffs, "Why would I really date someone as troubled as her? We're two unfaithful person, we can't be one." Hanbin said.

Katie didn't say anything.

"So if you still have a dirty game you want to do towards me, my father, or my company, don't use her again, because I won't care anymore if you're going to kidnap her, abuse her, sell her..."

"Interesting..." Katie said. "Did you hear that, Lisa?"

Hanbin startled.

Lisa?

Lisa stepped out from the other room.

"Lisa... I told you to go with the jet!" Hanbin said. "What the hell you're doing here??"

"Is that all true?" Lisa asked.

Hanbin took a deep breathe, "of course."

"I'm gonna leave you two." Katie said.

"No! you stay." Hanbin said, "I've nothing to do with this woman again." Hanbin sharply looking at Lisa.

"So it's true? You never had any feelings for me?" Lisa asked.

Hanbin sighs, "you're the one who says, I'm always involved in a no-love relationship, and i'm good at it..."

Lisa pressed her lips together, trying not to cry.

"What about when you said you want a real relationship with me?" she asked.

"Don't say that you actually believe that? Oh my God, Lisa... you're also a player like me... come on, you're better than this." Hanbin sounds frustrated.

Lisa scoffs, "I see..."

Hanbin took his cellphone and make a quick call.

"The plane is still waiting for you, just go with my driver."

Lisa stay still.

"Go, Lisa... you're making me tired!" Hanbin grunts.

Lisa walking pass him,

"Good bye..." she whispers.

+

Jennie sighs when she reads some news headlines,

KPOP star Lisa Manoban causing shock for embroiled in a prostitution scandal.

Sex and money: controversy of Lisa Manoban

131 entertainment silent about the megastars' case.

Jennie startled when Lisa get into her office, she immediately turned off her computer tablet.