overthinking

Hanbin opened the top buttons of his shirt, it's been suffocating these days, moreover after the celebratory dinner.

"Do I have meeting schedule whatsoever?" he phoned his secretary.

"No, sir."

"Good, if anyone looking for me tell them I'm going down the practice rooms monitoring idols."

"Yes, sir."

Hanbin step out the elevator and the line of practice rooms of his company welcomed him. He peek on one by one and at the biggest room he saw Lisa and several back up dancers. He stayed there, looking at her dancing from the clear glass part of the door.

"Uh, sir..." suddenly someone came from behind him, looks like one of Lisa's back up dancer is just get back from break.

Hanbin step aside, "oh, go ahead."

"Why don't you watch from the bench inside, sir?" he asked.

"No, uh, I just... "he shrugged his shoulder, "okay."

Hanbin step inside and immediately everyone is bowing at him.

"Just continue, don't mind me." Hanbin sat at the bench.

"I can't." Lisa said, "I know you're the boss but I can't concentrate."

Hanbin paused, everyone in the room froze.

"This is important for me, boss, so why don't you back to your throne and we'll have evaluation later?" her words is like a thin knife for him.

Hanbin stood up, "alright, sorry for interupting." Hanbin walked out the studio, "Good day everyone."

+

Jinan took some chips while June and Chanwoo go to the liquor section at the supermarket. They are going to have another drinking night and Hanbin already told them that they can use his place but they need to prepare everything by themselves since he'll be busy.

"Where are the girls at the time like this?" Jinan protesting.

"I heard Jennie starts working at one of his father's company, Lisa must be somewhere, maybe another part of this planet since she said at the group chat that she can't go to the drinking night, and Rose... I don't know what's she doing, she's litterally just spending cash on holidays and shopping." Chanwoo said.

"Ya! Ya! You don't talk about my girl like that." June said.

"But you were the one who said that when you guys were still broke up." Chanwoo replied.

"Now you can't talk about her like that," June hissed, "she's also a busy person you know."

"Busy doing what??" Jinan asked.

"Busy being pretty..." June tilt his head cutely.

"Haish! If killing people is legal, you're dead." Jinan hit him with a scallion.

"Hey, that's Yunhyeong hyung." Chanwoo pointed at Yunhyeong. He seems to just getting out from his office and walk a girl to the parking lot.

"Yun—" Jinan covered June's mouth when he was about to call him.

"Wait, isn't that..." Jinan let his words hang.

Three of them froze when they saw the girl.

"Jisoo-ssi..." Jinan continued.