CHAPTER 1-MY FAMILY

Hi, my name is Ellie and I'm 15

Hi, my name is Ellie and I'm 15. I live
with my parents and brother and sister, Luke and Lilian they're twins both 11.

My mom is tall and has lovely olive eyes, fair and glowing skin, long silky blonde hair that falls down her back. She is effortlessly beautiful and wears light makeup except when she's modeling or acting depending on her role of course. She's an actress and supermodel a popular one I might add. She has her own clothing line, a limousine, a chauffeur that takes her anywhere she wants to go and of course we live in a big mansion with maids who tend to us at our every beck and call, big rooms, walk-in closets, all the clothes and accessories I could ever want and best of all, all the food and snacks you can eat. It truly is a dream come true.

My dad is a writer of many famous books like "Destined For Greatness", "Arithium high", "vamping Around" and self help "Keys To A Successful Marriage",
"Brunched And Dessertified" a book of recipes for brunch and dessert but I guess you already know that by the name and one of my very favourites "Secret Superstar" it's really an amazing book one of his best friend works if you ask me. He's also an amazing cook.

Both my parents made it big and I honestly feel very lucky to have them. They not only provided me with material things but also showered me with love, they always had time for me and my siblings no matter what. I feel like a princess straight out of a fairytale.

My brother and sister like you already know are twins the only difference in their physical appearances is their hair colour Luke has brown hair while Lilian has blonde hair they're both cute and kind but can be a little cheesy. Luke loves the outdoors and sports but Lilian prefers being in the comfort of a home, fashion and trending on social media.

Now let's dwell a little bit more on me. I have long blonde hair, fair skin and deep blue eyes. I love arts, science and history but not boring history about presidents, wars and the declaration of independence, I'm talking about dinosaurs, ancient Egypt and Egyptian artifacts, stories of aliens and mermaids and magic. Those kinds of history that always lead to fun, mystical stories.

Now I know what you're thinking but no I'm not weird and neither am I mad and I don't believe in Santa Claus just clearing that up.

I wouldn't describe myself as a tomboy or girly girl but let's just say I'm somewhere in the middle.
I like to dress nice but I don't get so stuck up on it that I can't look out the window when I have a pimple or wear pink miniskirts and a ton of makeup. But I guess I have my parents to thank for that, if not for their guidance and training I would probably be a stuck up brat by now, I mean most of my parents' friends are also celebrities and I've seen their kids and most of them are nothing to write home about. Wow I've really drifted off what was I saying?... Oh right, I'm not girly neither am I a tomboy.

I enjoy singing, painting and reading, once I start reading I drift off into another world, a world of fantasy and make believe and it's practically impossible to get my attention once I'm in reading mode. My dad calls me a cool nerd as I mix reading and studying with style and I'm cool at the same time. I love my family a lot.

So I'm just the daughter of two celebrities living a perfect life with my family

A/N
Well that's a wrap for the first chapter. So what are your views on the book so far?

Now I know the chapter is short but remember this is an introduction the others will definitely be longer
😜

Until next time stay lovely

Don't forget to
Vote          Comment
Follow me😘😘😘😘
💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋☁☁💋💋
💋💋☁☁💋☁
💋💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋☁☁💋💋
💋💋☁☁💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁
👋👋☁☁👋👋
👋👋☁☁👋👋
👋👋☁☁👋👋
👋👋👋👋👋👋
☁👋👋👋👋☁
☁☁👋👋☁☁
☁☁👋👋☁☁
☁☁👋👋☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋☁☁☁☁
💋💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋☁☁☁☁
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋