CHAPTER 4-GETTING ACCQUAINTED

It is general knowledge that lunch Is a period for socializing that was why I was really worried knowing that I would to have to enter the cafeteria full of students and I was sure that I would be in more trouble than I was in the morning

It is general knowledge that lunch Is a period for socializing that was why I was really worried knowing that I would to have to enter the cafeteria full of students and I was sure that I would be in more trouble than I was in the morning. I could only imagine myself walking in and everyone's eyes on me I was never really good at dealing with attention there were times when I actually wanted it but I never could really handle it. It really made me feel awkward and self-conscious. I continued to ponder on this while I followed the students at a safe distance.

The cafeteria was huge I was positive that it could contain hundreds of students the tables were meant for at least 6 people yet the lunch line wasn't really long as there was more than one lunch lady.

I still didn't know where to go to as most of the seats were already occupied no one had noticed me yet until a girl with a tray mistakenly bumped into me she was busy trying to apologize when she saw my face and dropped the tray her mouth was left agape.

And soon everyone was beckoning me to sit at their table but I just couldn't choose one I had barely walked a few steps when a girl with a phone approached me and began recording. I was taken aback, who is she?

"Hello Ellie I'm Brittney the schools online reporter. I've got my own YouTube channel if you wanna know anything come to me I've got an eye for all the latest gossip"

"Might I just say what a big fan I am, so Ellie what would you like to say to all the viewers?" I stood startled, staring at the chirpy girl.

"I just wanna say hello to all my fans and I love you all" I said blowing a kiss to the camera.

"There you have it guys from your very own sweetheart Ellie. Stay tuned for more episodes of High School Drama. Until next time bye.

She stopped filming and put on a bright smile as she faced me.

" Hi Ellie. I love your outfit is it a designer? Oh what am I saying of course it is you're so famous I'm sure even your bed spreads are designer"

"Yeah thanks. Could you excuse me now, I have to find a seat"

"Oh then look no further, come sit with my group we're dying to hear all the celebrity gists" she gestured to a seat behind us with six girls who all looked like they were wearing way too much pink and makeup.

Definitely not a group I'd want to be with, way too artificial.

"Uh no thank you I'll find my own seat"

But she wasn't giving up "Oh pretty, pretty, prettiest please come sit with us it'll be fun I promise"

"I don't know I just..."

"Come on Brittney she said she doesn't want to, so leave her alone" the girl who had just interrupted us said. She was about my height slightly shorter, she was cute and had hazel eyes and brown hair.

Brittney glared at her "No one asked for your input Stella"

"Well I didn't ask for your permission to speak" the girl who I now knew as Stella replied to Brittney with the same level of anger. I didn't need anyone telling me that these two didn't get along well.

Brittney rolled her eyes at Stella and turned to me with a cloying smile "So Ellie will you come sit with us?"

"Actually, Ellie has to come with me. I've been assigned the task of showing her around and you wouldn't want me to tell the principal that I couldn't because of you" Brittney seemed flustered for a moment but she regained her composure, smiling again.

"No problem Stella I can't hold you up any longer and I'm sure I'll have more time to get to know Ellie" she faced me with a questioning gaze, I smiled and nodded. She turned and walked stylishly back to her seat where the girls seemed eager to hear all about what had happened between us.

Once I was alone with Stella she smiled at me and formally introduced herself.

"Now that we've been introduced I just want to say what a huge fan I am, I love you" she spoke bubbling with excitement. I smiled because her behavior reminded me of a friend. And I really missed her a lot...

I snapped out of my thoughts and asked her if she was really going to show me around.

"Yes I am. But we have to get going if we want to cover all the main areas. Where would you like to see first?"

That didn't really matter to me "Surprise me"

She nodded and lead me out of the cafeteria and into the music room it had all my favourite instruments. I picked up a guitar and played a little note I came up with myself.

"Woah I didn't know you could play so well. How long have you been playing?"

"Since I was 6. I really love music and my parents picked that up quite fast so they got me trained early"

"Cool you're like so perfect is there anything you can't do?"

I smiled "Thanks... But no one is perfect" my mind went blank I recalled that day as we were getting dressed we were smiling and happy because we had no idea the danger ahead but what I can never forget is that it was all my fault....

"Ellie... Ellie... Ellie" I snapped out of my thoughts as I realised I'd been standing frozen for quite a while.

"Are you OK you kinda zoned out for a while there" Stella asked looking worried. "Yes I'm fine"... I definitely am not fine.

After Stella was sure I was alright she continued her tour of the school. She showed me around all the classes, the football pitch, the bathroom, the P.E room and the library. By the time she was done we still had some more time I was quite surprised that they had such a long period for eating.

Stella had to leave and I decided to head back to the music room. I was quite absent minded so I didn't notice the red haired girl until I bumped into her.

"Oh, I'm so very sorry" I said picking up her books that had been scattered round the floor.

"It's OK" I stood up and looked at her for the first time she was slightly shorter than I with pixie cut red hair and lovely green eyes. She had on her jeans a brown top and a black leather jacket all in all she was cute yet still had a certain bad girl attitude to her.

She seemed to be looking at me too and it was almost quick that if I hadn't looked well I wouldn't have noticed her friendly look switch to a look of raw anger and distaste.

A/N
Once again I apologise to you I know it's been ages but I've got exams coming up so I'm just trying to make some time really really sorry....
Hope you enjoyed the chapter things are starting to get juicy.

Until next time stay lovely

Don't forget to
Vote          Comment
Follow me😘😘😘😘
💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋☁☁💋💋
💋💋☁☁💋☁
💋💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋☁☁💋💋
💋💋☁☁💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁
👋👋☁☁👋👋
👋👋☁☁👋👋
👋👋☁☁👋👋
👋👋👋👋👋👋
☁👋👋👋👋☁
☁☁👋👋☁☁
☁☁👋👋☁☁
☁☁👋👋☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋☁☁☁☁
💋💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋☁☁☁☁
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋