Chapter 5: We Got No Complaints Part 2

Every person who is, or was, in someway part of the original Beatle circle, all of them always spoke well of Cynthia

Every person who is, or was, in someway part of the original Beatle circle, all of them always spoke well of Cynthia. These include: Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Freda Kelly, Pattie Boyd, Maureen Starkey, Brian Epstein, Pete Best, and so on. They all had something good to say about the lovely lady. Heck, even John said great things about her! He even said one very nice thing about her years after their divorce.

Now it is true that after the divorce, John would often attack Cynthia for various reasons, even extending those reasons to small, insignificant details. But there was one interview done in 1974 where John admitted that he truly did love her, and that if perhaps they had taken things slower, their marriage would have worked out.

So I ask...what reason do we have to hate a woman like this? Like Cynthia said herself, she had very good relationships with every person within the Beatle circle, and never once felt the need to start arguments or fights with any of them.

Most of the decisions that John made in relation to the divorce, stemmed from his own problems as a person. But please, do not impose or force people to love Yoko, if they already love and strongly respect Lennon's first wife.