Chapter 18

Y/n's POV:

"EEEEEEE! PICTURE TIME!!!" ALECIA?! I could feel Alexander jolting up as soon as I did, but Alecia had already taken a picture while we were sleeping. She was jumping up and down. "EEEE!! CELEBRATION! THIS CALLS FOR BUTTERSCOTCH AND STRAWBERRY PANCAKES!!!" She ran off down the hallway. Me and Alex looked at each other. We were both very red. "D-did you know I sleeping with you last night? Were you already awake?..." He nodded. "T-then why did you let me-" He put his finger to my mouth gently. "Shh...I did it because... I love you~" I blushed bright red. He took his finger off, but I couldn't speak. He chuckled. "What? Speechless?" I nodded. I was looking at his massive eight pack and muscles lining his arms. He noticed and flexed. I touched his stomach. It was really hard. I could feel my eyes stinging. I wiped my eyes and heard a shuffling. When I opened my eyes, he had put a shirt on. "Dang it." I thought.

Alecia's POV:

They. Were. SLEEPING TOGETHER! I was screaming internally while making the homemade whipped cream for the pancakes. I'd already checked Y/n's temperature before I had woken them up, and she was better.I started getting out all of the butterscotch candy and the fresh strawberries while the cream was whipping. In no time flat, I had a beautiful stack of pink pearl and golden yellow pancakes. I put everything out on the table and started to walk upstairs.

~Time Skip~

"Hey, since it's almost March, how about we go see if the downtown indoor beach is open instead of going in your swimming pool?" I asked Y/n. There was this giant building downtown that someone had actually turned it into a tropical paradise for non-summer months. It was amazing. She nodded. "Sure. There's some swimsuits in your closet." "I'll go tell Alex." I shouted, as I ran up to the third floor. 

Y/n's POV:

I ran into my room and saw a bikini on my bed. It was a pretty light scarlet that went great with my complexion. I saw a note by it. 

Hey Y/n. Just had to make you wear this. It's perfect. I looked into Alex's room and he has a swimsuit the same color. If you don't wear it, you're going in Hello Kitty! >:3

-Alecia

Oh Alecia. Welp. Guess i'm going to wear this bikini. I put it on and it was really a nice fit. I don't think i've ever worn it before. It had a perfect fit for my breast, just showing a little bit. And it didn't go into the butt more than it needed to, not like the models where the breast is fully shown and the bottom goes into the crack. I decided to pair it with a pretty pair of cat-eye sunglasses. "Hmm... maybe I should dye my hair differently. The dye has been coming out. 

~Time Skip~

It was two hours later, 1:00, and we were just about to go to the 'beach'. I had dyed my hair a medium red, and it was really pretty. Much better than the temporary purple. I had liked this one so much, I had used a permanent dye. And I was happy I did.

(This is the color)