Chapter 12 Out smarted

Authors Note

Hey it's Bailee, I was supposed to update Thursday sorry I forgot and Friday I had a volley ball game and soccer and yesterday a soccer game and got in a huge fight with my dad so I was all depressed and stayed in my room crying I didn't even go upstairs to eat dinner. So now I'm updating even though i don't feel good and just want to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV

It's been 10 minutes since Hazel left to get food and I'm starting to worry she said she would be quick. I quickly head off on the way a saw her leave and hope she didn't go to far. As I get closer to an area that has a small clearing I hear the crack of a stick, I immediately stop and look around. I hear someone yell asking who is there and know it's Hazel. I pick up my pace and head straight to the little clearing and see a man holding something on Hazel's face. All I see is red and I lunge at the man he dropping Hazel and the cloth he was holding. I punch him in the face not forgetting how to clench me fist and where to punch them in the jaw my past life. The mean puts his hands up in surrender nearly being able to ask me to spare him from anymore pain. I put my hands down to my sides and unclench them and the man seems to relax a bit so I clench them again to his inconvenience."Who sent you to do this" I growl and the man shrinks back towards the ground. "M-master" he whispers and I know exactly who he is talking about and ask one more question "what is his plan". I stand listening to ever word to man said and soak it in, "when you go back you will tell "master" that you didn't retrieve Hazel, but you knocked her out and got into a fight with me, which you won and I was losing a good amount of blood from and probably wouldn't make it. Got it" I told him sternly. He obediently nodded his head and rushed off. I looked over to Hazel to see her still knocked out but she looked peaceful which made me happy because I knew she wasn't getting the best sleep but neither was I. Now thinking about it I was really drowsy but I couldn't fall alseep that would but Hazel's life and danger so I laid down next to her and pulled her into my chest. Without noticing my eyes started to close and I fell asleep.

Hazel POV

I woke up thinking that I was going to be in that dungeon again locked up but this time without Harry, the thought making me shiver. I was wrong though I was still outside we I was getting the berries but this time I was on the ground with Harry's arms wrapped around me sleeping. The sun was just rising so I was knocked out for almost a whole day. I wonder when Harry got here and when he fell asleep?. All of a sudden I heard my stomach growl really loudly and my cheeks turned a shade of red even though no one was here to hear it. It took me about 10 minutes to get out of Harry's death grip around my waist but I managed to squirm out. I looked around and found my sweatshirt that I put the berries in and picked it up and placed by where Harry was still sleeping, and started eating the berries. After I ate a little less than half the berries which wasn't much Harry started to wake up, so I wrapped rest of the berries up for him. After he woke up he told me everything the man said and a huge smile appeared on my face when Harry told me that the man told us where the exit was. Harry then said "I know exaclty what were going to do and we are going to do right as the sun sets were gonna run". That's it this will all be over soon because we knew what to do. Run......