Chapter 31: Birth

.:9 months later:.

(I was not in the mood to right 9 months of pregnancy so I skipped ahead)

~Eleanor~

I'm nine month pregnant and look like I shoved a basketball in my shirt.

Louis and I decided that we want our child to be a surprise. Allison is constantly giving us names.

"Mom. For a girl we should name her Maleah or Juliet or Alex or Cianna or Cece or Celia or Jersey or Dylan or Riley or Rebecca or Melanie..." Allison is constantly going on and on and on. about what she wants to name the child.

I was sitting there thinking of all the names that Alli thought of when the baby kicked my stomach followed by another and then another. It really hurt and after a little more painful kicking that I was kinda used too, a liquid ran down my leg.

"Louis! Allison! Help!" I scream.

Louis and Allison both came running upstairs.

"Mum! What's wrong?" Allison panics

"My water just broke!" I try to act as calm as possible but I just can't.

"K well El you come with me. Allison you call the hospital then call the boys and Perrie they'll want to be there."  Louis demands. Alli ran down the stairs and Louis picked me up and carried me to the car. Allison joined us while talking on her cell.

Louis rushed to the hospital and once we got there, there where nurses and doctors standing by the door. one had a wheel chair for me. Louis sat me down in the chair and one of the nurses pushed me towards a room.

"Would you like to be with her?" a nurse asked Louis. I'm guessing he said yes because next thing you know he was right beside me wearing blue scrubs.

After about 5 minutes of painful pushing and screaming I was done. I was so tired and fell asleep right after I found out that I was now the mother of a...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A/N

Heyyyyyy. What's up? How are you guys.

I have a couple questions for you guys.

1- What would you guys like to see more of? I could but more Harry and Alli in the book. Or more drama. maybe some fights between the family. The possibilities are endless.

2- Who do you want to play the baby? It needs to be someone young and cute.

3- What was you're favorite part of the story so far? I want to know so in sequel there could be some similarities.

Thanks for reading. your fabsome (fabulous and awsome)

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

Peace Out Girl Scout

~ jordyn ♡