Chapter 40:Final Chapter

~Allison~

I wake up lying in the hospital. The room was empty. It was just me and Hunter.

"HUNTER!" I scream. He scared the crap out of me. "How'd you get in here?"

"Well. I opened the door and entered the room." He said with a Duh tone.

"My dad is gonna flip when he sees you." I tell him.

"I got time." He smirks. I use the buttons on my bed and sit up. He stands up and sits on the side of the bed.

We there awkwardly waiting for something to happen.

"Wanna go get some food?" He says breaking the silence.

"Hospital food? Gross."

"Good point." He laughs. We there for a little bit as my eyes wander around the room randomly landing on Hunter. I sit there and let my eyes linger for a little bit longer then I wanted.

"Would you stop staring at me?" Hunter says. I blush and look away.

"Sorry." I whisper.

~Hunter~

Perfect. She's just so damn perfect. Her long blonde hair, her hazel eyes, her beautiful smile.

I mean we just met and this might be crazy but I think I like her ALOT.

"Oh so you can stare at me but I can't stare at you?" She giggles.

"Yup." I say popping the 'P'.

"What kind of world are we living in?" She sighs.

"The blue one." I laugh.

"Hunter Breaust please return to your room. Hunter Breaust." The intercom lady called.

"That's my cue. Nice seeing ya." I said standing up from the bed.

"WAIT!" She calls after me. "Can I at least get your number so we can hangout sometime?" She bit her bottom lip.

"Sure." I pull my phone out of my front pocket and exchange phones with her.

She gave me my phone back and I looked at the funny selfie she took.

"Thanks." She says and I leave the room.

~Louis~

I was standing out side of Alli's room waiting for whoever was in there to get out. I was expecting to see Bailee or Marlie but instead I see the boy from last night smiling staring at his phone.

He was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm. He looked as if he was going to scream Bloody Murder or something.

"It's ok lad. I just want to talk to you." I say he relaxes and I release.

"What can I do you for?" He said in a British accent.

"Stay away from my daughter. I've seen you around and I don't want you around her." I tell him. He was at the school when we signed Allison up. I remember every moment.

~Flashback ~

We walked up the narrow path way to Allison's new school. I looked around making sure it was a safe environment for my baby girl.

I thought it was all good until someone caught my eye. He was sitting in the corner with 2 girls on his lap and 3 other girls around him. He looked as is he was smoking something. The girls around him where tugging at his clothes. He was starring at someone. I followed his gaze and realised that he was starring at my little girl. I shook my head and continued to look around. He was the only bad one and every school has a player. I just got to keep them away from my baby.