CHAPTER ONE

Two buses filled with superstars were driving through a raging storm in the middle of nowhere at 11:30pm.

One the first bus is: Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Randy Orton, The Shield, The New Day, The Hardyz, The Usos, Naomi, Natalya, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Ember Moon, Mickie James, Sonya Deville, R-Truth & Kane.

One the second bus is: AJ Styles, Finn Balor, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Paige, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha Banks, The Riott Squad, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Harper, Rowan & Braun Strowman.

Triple H-''This storm is getting worse.''

Stephanie-''It doesn't seem safe to travel in, Hunter.''

Triple H-''I'll talk to the driver.''

Triple H walked over to the driver.

Triple H-''Hey, Travis. Are we gonna be ok travelling in this storm?''

Travis-''I'm afraid not. We need to find a place to stay. It's getting far too dangerous to drive anymore.''

Triple H-''There's no place to stay nearby.''

Travis-''Well, I can't keep driving in this storm. Everyone's just gonna have to stay cooped up in this bus until the storm stops.''

Triple H-''They're not gonna like that.''

Travis-''Sorry.''

Triple H-''Alright, thanks.''

Triple H turned around and faced everyone.

Triple H-''Hey, everyone!''

Everyone looked at Triple H.

Triple H-''Look, because of the storm, we might....''

Then the bus hit a big ditch in the road which caused the bus to knock everyone around as the bus swerved to the side! Travis managed to keep the bus on its wheels as the bus came to a stop and the other bus hit the breaks! It stopped just a few feet away from the first bus! So, the buses were facing each other.

Travis-''Everyone alright?!''

Triple H-''Think so. What happened?''

Travis-''We hit a ditch in the road. I didn't see it because the road is so flooded.''

Stephanie-''At least you kept the bus on its wheels.''

Travis-''Thanks.''

Triple H-''Travis, call Troy to see if anyone got hurt on the other bus.''

Travis-''Got it.''

Travis called Troy who is the driver of the second bus as Roman looked at Seth & Dean.

Roman-''You ok, brothers?''

Seth-''Yeah. I'm good.''

Dean-''I hope Becky and the others are ok on the other bus.''

On the 2nd bus.

Troy just got off the phone with Travis.

Becky-''Hey, Troy.''

Becky walked up to Troy.

Troy-''Hey, Becky.''

Becky-''Everyone alright on the other bus?''

Troy-''Yeah. They're all fine.''

Becky-''Good. Hey, are we stuck here?''

Troy-''For the moment. But this storm is too dangerous to travel in anymore.''