CHAPTER TWELVE

Dean and Becky pulled away from their kiss.

Dean-''Becky?''

Becky looked at Dean.

Dean-''No.''

Becky-''Hello, Dean.''

Dean-''Oh, no.''

Becky-''I suggest you don't make a scene or I'll hurt everyone in this ballroom.''

Dean and Becky just stood there facing each other as everyone continued to dance around them.

Dean-''What do you want? Why won't you leave us alone?''

Becky-''You have turned my little sister against me, Dean.''

Dean-''I didn't. Neeby knew you were evil before we even got here.''

Becky-''Yeah, but she was supposed to join me. She wasn't going to stay so sweet if I had more time to convince her how evil people are.''

Dean-''Not all people are evil. You might be 10 years older than Neeby, but she is way more mature than you will ever be.''

Becky-''Neeby will join me. All I have to do is take away what's distracting her.''

Becky raised her hand.

Dean-''Don't do this.''

Becky-''Or what? How are you gonna stop me?''

Dean was getting worried.

Becky-''Oh, and I hope you enjoyed that last kiss you just had with Becky.''

Dean-''Why?''

Becky-''Cause it was the last time you will ever come near her again.''

Dean-''Leave Becky alone.''

Becky-''Oh, you don't understand. Becky's finally gone. You're never gonna see her again because I am never letting go. I just need a little more time and then her soul will be consumed by me.''

Dean was in shock.

Becky-''You will never see her again!''

Becky grabbed Dean by his jacket and threw him against the piano making it crash into the wall!

Seth & Roman-''Dean!''

Everyone turned their attention to Becky as she laughed. Seth, Roman, Paige & Charlotte rushed over to Dean as everyone else was confused as to why Becky had this evil look on her face and her eyes were black.

Sasha-''Becky?''

Sasha walked up to Becky.

Paige-''Sasha, no!''

Becky grabbed Sasha's neck.

Becky-''Becky's not here!''

Becky threw Sasha across the room and she fell against The New Day.

Styles-''What the hell is going on?!''

Seth-''Everyone get back! Becky is possessed!''

Everyone was shocked.

Styles-''I thought that only happens in the movies!''

Becky-''Oh, it's real alright.''

Everyone looked at Becky.

Becky-''None of you are leaving this hotel alive!''

Roman-''Everyone run!''

Everyone ran but then all of the ballroom doors slammed shut at the same time.