Chapter 3: The Z-Moves

After the planning to defeat the Rainbow Legion, they were able to recruit the rest of the knights back for the info. They bid Gladion's sister, Lillie, to feel better, with Hau giving a kiss on her forehead. They grabbed Kiawe, however his girlfriend, Mallow, decided to tag along thinking she would be helpful. They had to pry Brock away from Lucy, who told him many times that stopping the Rainbow Legion is more important than their alone time. And Alain, Chair and Sawyer just came back in the Knick of time. Now they split into groups to defeat each sector branch of the Legion.

At Aqua Sector

Brendan, Clemont, Bonnie, Max, May, and Korrina infiltrated the Aqua Sector, trying to jump over bodies of water filled with sharks. Afterwards, they defeated the leader Archie and found a piece of the map to the main base.

At Magma Sector

Kiawe, Mallow, Sawyer and Chair infiltrated the Magma Sector, going through a maze with lava walls as it was located in a volcano. Upon defeating the leader Maxie, they found the next piece of the map.

At Galactic Sector

Barry, Dawn, Andrew, Bob and Jack spent nearly an hour trying to get to the leader Cyrus by jumping through too many portals to switch rooms. Eventually, they found their way to the leader and defeated him, obtaining the next map piece.

At Plasma Sector

Frank, Jeff, Hau and Gladion had it easy, the scientist, Colress, let them into the Plasma Sector because he was against the Rainbow Legion's morals. So he let them in and gave them the map piece, not letting the leader, Ghetsis, know.

At Flare Sector

Alain, Mairin, Ash and Serena went through the Flare Sector to find that it had many propelling platforms that pushed you in a given direction. After going through that monstrosity, they eventually found the leader Lysandre and defeated him, getting the last map piece.

Back together

After they put the pieces together, they found that the base of the Rainbow Legion was a small man-made island that used to be known as the Aether Foundation. As they made their way to the shoreline to grab a ship to cross the sea, they were ambushed by an army of Rainbow Legion soldiers, led by the dumb trio.

"Crap, there is a whole army" Frank exclaimed.

"I guess we'll have to use our Z-Moves" Bob called out.

"What?" Serena, Dawn, Max, May, Korrina and Mairin asked.

"Stand back, we'll show you" Alain told them.

All 16 knights took their battle stance before they started doing random hand gestures or dances. (I am too lazy to write the details of the Z-Move dances so just look it up on the internet). They all started glowing with power and begun their most powerful attacks.

"HYDRO VORTEX!!!" Brendan yelled, firing a giant whirlpool of water at multiple soldiers defeating them.

"INFERNO OVERDRIVE!!!" Kiawe yelled, blasting a huge fireball at many soldiers in his way.

"BLOOM DOOM!!!" Sawyer yelled, creating a giant flower underneath the soldiers, plummeting them into the air.

"GIGAVOLT HAVOC!!!" Ash yelled, firing a large javelin of electricity through a large number of soldiers.

"CONTINENTAL CRUSH!!!" Brock yelled, creating a giant rock in the sky before squashing a load of soldiers.

"TECTONIC RAGE!!!" Jack yelled, slamming the ground and sending loads of soldiers into the Inner Core.

"SUBZERO SLAMMER!!!" Jeff yelled, firing a beam of ice which froze many soldiers in a gigantic iceberg.

"SAVAGE SPIN-OUT!!!" Barry yelled, encasing a huge chunk of soldiers in insect silk before spinning around and tossing them into the air.

"SUPERSONIC SKYSTRIKE!!!" Frank yelled, flying into the sky before crashing back down creating a large shockwave to send other soldiers flying.

"NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE!!!" Hau yelled, forming giant purple arms in the ground that captured many soldiers, putting them into a nightmare.

"ACID DOWNPOUR!!!" Gladion yelled, creating an acidic rain which melted the ground around a ton of soldiers, sinking them into it.

"SHATTERED PSYCHE!!!" Clemont yelled, using his mind to propel many soldiers into a different dimension before crashing them through a dimension wall.

"CORKSCREW CRASH!!!" Andrew yelled, running towards a small army of soldiers while turning into a giant drill and drilling them in sequence before drilling downwards at them.

"BLACK HOLE ECLIPSE!!!" Bob yelled, forming a singularity behind many soldiers and sucking them into nothingness.

"DEVASTATING DRAKE!!!" Alain yelled, firing off an energy based dragon from his palms, creating a large explosion in between many soldiers.

"TWINKLE TACKLE!!!" Chair yelled, tackling many soldiers and sending them in all sorts of directions.

The group were shocked at the whole attack styles while Mallow and Bonnie were used to this. Serena, May, Dawn, Korrina and Mairin were mesmerised, especially towards Ash, Brendan, Barry, Clemont and Alain. Upon defeating the army and the trio of Jessie, James and Meowth fleeing for their lives. They protagonists got a ship and set sail for the Rainbow Legion.

Just a quick announcement, I am going to be starting a new story called "The Aura Fist". It is somewhat similar to Iron Fist on Netflix but I think it might do better, who knows? Stay tuned for this new story, I am excited to write this to all of you.