Rekindling Love

Chapter 9

Wayne POV

Its been about 3 months since the incident with Nicki and I went down. I know I said some fucked up shit like saying "is the babay really mines". I know the babay is mines I just said that out of anger, but I'm planning on meeting her today.

Nicki POV (BTW She's now 5 1/2 months pregnant)

I really miss Wayne and the only time I see him is when he drops off and picks up the kids. I just wish we could be together again or atleast talk things out. Speaking of him, here he is calling me.

RING

RING

RING

PHONE CONVO

Me-Hello

Wayne-Hey, I was wondering if I could take you out to lunch today, you know talk

Me-Sure what time

Wayne-Around  1:15 if that's alright

Me-Yea that's fine

I said looking at the clock which read 12:26

Wayne-Iight I'll be over there in 45

Me-Iight bye

Wayne-Bye

END OF PHONE CONVO

I went upstairs to my room to do my hygiene thing and get dressed.

Minutes later I was finished and I heard a car horn.

HONK

HONK

HONK

Wayne POV

I pulled up at OUR home and honked the horn to let Nicki know I was outside.

6 minutes later she came out looking gorgeous in her her pink, yellow, and orange sundress. I hopped out the car and opened the door for her. She game me a slight smile and said "Thank you".

At The Restaurant

We sat in the booth and waited for the waiter to assist us.

Nicki POV

We sat down in the booth and began to talk while we waited on the waiter.

Me-I'm sorry about about- gco

Wayne-No I'm sorry. I overreacted it just caught me off guard when you called me Safaree and I'm sorry for saying the baby wasn't mines because I know it is mines. And just to let you know I'm comng hone today and I apologize for everything I said to you that night.

Me-I'm sorry too I should have told you when it first happened and I dodnt mean to call you Safaree it was that he just left and me and you just started aurging snd I forgive you.

Wayne-I forgive you too.

We kissed each other then the waiter came to take out orders.

Waiter-How may I- OMG your Nicki Minaj and your Lil Wayne OMG can I get a picture and autograph ! She screamed

We laughed and gave her both a autograph and took a picture.

When we finished our food we went to his condo to get his stuff and headed home.

Sorry for the short chapter but, VOTE nad COMMENT !