ENDINGS (HAPPY)

Chapter 12

I'm gonna skip because this is the LAST CHAPTER ! and there is only 1 POV !

10 years later

Nicki POV

Wow guys thus LIFE has been a great experience. I have my lovely family to share it with too!

Arin is 14 now and is bad as hell but a really smart kid.

Ayden is 9 looking just like Wayne but had my skin tone, he love music I think I have a Lil rapper on my hands.

Wayne has retired from the rap game but still go on tours and feature with other artist on songs

Reginae is 19 and has grown to be s beautiful young lady has her own "SHUTUP" clothing line is and new upcomer in the rap game, and aslo signed to young money with a her hit single "MIND GOING CRAZY". SHE DOING BIG THINGS !

And me Nicki is still a family person taking care and my husband and kids and also releasing my new album "THE PINK PRINT" which come out on December 15 so I hope you guys enjoy it !

And this was my CRAZY LIFE !!

SO THIS WAS THE END *TEAR* OF THE BOOK.  HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT AND THIS JOURNEY WITH ME...... MUAH ❤❤

BUT THIS IS NOT THE END I WILL BE MAKING MORE BOOKS !

I WILL ALSO HAVE A NEW BOOK COMIMG OUT IN LATE DECEMBER SO I WILL NOTIFY YALL ON THAT

SO.....

HOPE YOU ENJOYED NEW LIFE WITH LOVE AND REMEMBER THIS IS NOT THE END ITS JUST THE BEGINNING !

Be sure to read MY LIFE AS A STRIPPER IF U HAVENT ALREADY !

CHECK OUT .......

ONLY BY NICKI MINAJ FT. CHRIS BROWN DRAKE AND LIL WAYNE #IT GO HARDDDDDDD !