Chapter 1: Saved.

A hooded person had killed all of the guards in barely any time at all. “Come! Now!” He shouted, as more guards appeared. I ran along with the hooded man. The rocks on the ground scraped against my bare feet. The hooded man slowed down, and once we turned a corner, the man wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug, and jumped into a dark alleyway. His back hit the ground with a thump. The clanging of metal and shouts from the guards filled my ears.

        We watched as guards with angry looks on their faces passed us. They didn’t know we were here, and I would like to keep it that way. The hooded man got up, I did the same. “Can you climb?” He asked, motioning to one of the alleyways walls. “I think so…” I said. In an instant, the hooded man began to climb the wall with speed, I followed closely behind. Now we were on a roof, less guards, except for the few archers and gunmen that watched the ground carefully.

        One of the archers spotted myself and the hooded man, but before he could react, an arrow went through his head. I took a quick glance at the hooded man, he was putting his bow away. We ran and jumped across rooftops. Eventually, the hooded man jumped off a very tall building. Taller, meaning: If I jumped off, I’d break my neck. The hooded man held out his arms and shouted, “Jump!”

        There were no guards, or for that matter, anyone around, so I jumped, with my eyes clenched tight and my heart beating faster then ever. I never hit the ground. Opening my eyes, I noticed that the hooded man had a smile on his face. I jumped out of his arms and he led me to an old abandoned building. Or at least, I thought it was abandoned. We walked down steps that were carved into the dirt. At the end of the steps was a door. The hooded man put his hand on the door knob and opened the door...

(Cliffhanger! Ahh, please don't kill me. I'll have the next chapter up soon. Maybe tomorrow even! Maybe... I hope you have enjoyed reading this chapter and may consider following me. Like? Don't like? Put your thoughts into the comments below, I'm grateful for any feedback. Goodbye, and have a nice day. :D

                                                                                        -BlueBear2232)