Chapter 6

??? POV*

I fly high in the sky watching that filthy demon carry Uzuki and Celestial. I must save them.

Celestial's POV*

I wake up cold, shivering, and naked. I realized I was staring at the ground on someone's shoulder. I look to my left to see that man I saw in the bathroom. "Let go of me!" I say trying to escape his grasp. "Now now, be a good little kitty." He said putting Uzuki's body down onto a bench than putting me down, still trapped in his arms. He licked my ear. I scream and struggle to free from him. "Hard to get i see! Well I won't give up just yet!" He says squeezing my butt and licking my neck. "AHH!" I scream. My back hurt again. Like something was ripping out of it. "Haha! Finally! I can suck all your power away!" He said. I didn't know what he meant. I was shivering out of pain and it was fall, cold where I live. Tears slipped from my eye like rain from dark clouds. The pain was unbearable. I continued to scream loudly. Just than the feeling of ripping was replaced with a feeling. Like I had two new limbs on my back. I turn around slowly, since it still hurts, and saw that I had little wings. I didn't know the shape. It kept moving into different shapes, demon wings, angels, fairy, and this really messed up looking one. "Give her to me!" A voice called behind the man. Both of us looked in the direction and there was a man with wings. Not just any wings but angel wings! He was gorgeous. He had white short hair that in the back went all the way down to the end of his neck and gets shorter and shorter in layers until his bangs which went from the too if his forehead, diagnoly down. His hair was whitish silverish and than at the too a mixture of silver and blue until the silver ran out at the very tip, leaving only blue. "Like hell!" The red haired guy said. Both of them pulled out swords. The red haired dude tied me up to a tree with some chain he pulled from his pocket. Than the two men charged at each other.