Jimin [First Baby]

He's so gentle.

I mean— Jimin was gentle even before I had our daughter, but he's acting like he's afraid to break her if he makes a wrong move, and I think that's precious. I smile to myself as I put the rest of the bags in the car, I had gone shopping for our daughter, while Jimin had stayed home, with our kid.

I get in the car, texting Jimin.

-(Y/N)-
"How are you guys doing?"

I buckle my seatbelt and start the car, after sending the message, hoping for a response before I start the car.

I hear my phone beep, and I pick it up.

-Jiminie💕-
"We're doing fine, (Y/D/N) is asleep~😊"

I smile at the text and put my phone down, pulling out of the parking lot and driving home.

Having a family is something I didn't think I'd ever be capable of. I was always too shy to even look at another person in the eyes when I was paying for something at the store, but I met Jimin and he seemed so carefree and happy with life... there was no way you could be in his life and not be happy. He wouldn't allow it.

I smile brightly to myself, thinking of how he first reacted when he saw (Y/D/N).

He was in tears, smiling, he was excited, telling her how precious she was, and greeting her.

I get home and park in the driveway, grabbing the bags, and closing the trunk, walking in the house.

The TV could he slightly heard, playing a movies ending song. I set the bags down and walk to the living room, seeing Jimin laying on the couch, with (Y/D/N) laying on her stomach sleeping. "Hello~" I say softly to Jimin, he smiles brightly at me, "Hi~ welcome back~" He says, rubbing (Y/D/N)'s back gently.

I lean down and give a small kiss to Jimin and I softly kiss our daughters head.

I am blessed.
^^^^^^^^^^^
Short and sweet like me.

I hope you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and please vote!

•Add Requests Here•

✔️
YourShookJams