Jin [Model]

He's so elegant...

I watch as the photographers take photos of Jin, the center of attention. People crowded around the area, watching as well. "He's so handsome..." I hear a girl say, and I smile. 'That is true...' I think to myself, "But I heard he recently got a girlfriend." Another says, and my smile fades.

The photographers finish, and Jin sits down in the chair next to me.

I grab my kit and touch up his hair and makeup.

"You're doing very well today sir." I tell him, styling his hair.  "Ah thank you (Y/N)." He smiles, I smile as well, and finish off the touch ups. I hand him circle framed glasses, fixing the collar of his sweater. "Ok sir, you're ready." I say, "(Y/N), I have something really important to tell you after work today." He said, his eyes lighting up a little, a blush appearing on his face as he looked at me.

"Ok, We will meet after work then." I nod, and he smiles.

He gets up, and walks back to the photographer- and other staff.

I smile to myself, and I watch as he does his photo shoot, natural- and beautiful.

That's what he is.

=LATER=

"That's a wrap everyone!" The head staff announces, it's already night out, the street lights are on and it's cold.

Jin comes back and I hand him his coat.

"Thank you (Y/N)!" He smiles, and I nod, putting on my coat as well. "Let's go!" Jin suddenly grabs my hand, making me jump, and he rubs with me out of the work area. "Jin!" I laugh, "Where are you taking me?!" I shout we I try to make my legs keep up with him.

He slows down with me, and just walks, walking down the sidewalk.

"I just wanted to be able to walk through this area," He looked up at the decorated street lights. "And tell you the important thing..." He looked at me blushing. "Well Jin, tell me." I smile, my eyes lit up in excitement. "I uh..." He fidgeted with his fingers. "I've got a girlfriend." He looked at me with a bright smile.

crack

I force my smile to stay on my face.

"Really, who?" I ask him, putting excitement in my voice.

"Reyna Choi." He smiles more, and I nod.

'How could she...'

I hug him and he hugs me back. "I'm happy for you Jin." I say, "Thank you (Y/N)!" He says excitedly.

=HOME=

Jin stops the car in front of my house, and he turns to me.

"I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N)." He says, and I nod.

"Yes, Jin." I hug him again and get out of the car with my bag, then I stumble into my house.

Tears stream down my face and I slide down the closed door.

"But Jin... I liked you first..."
^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you enjoyed!

Comment and vote!

✔️
YourShookJams