The sweet and the bitter- ch. 15

Natsu's pov:
"Please send those to me but also look scared when I back away ok?" He nods and gets the plan. He gets into character. As I back away he straightens up and salutes me "AYE!" Lucy, Levy, and Yukino laugh and I turn to Yukino. Before I could say anything she does first.
"So Natsu? Can I ask you a question?" I nod and she looked at everyone "can you please leave the two of us?" They all nodded and left the room. I look back at her and she takes a deep breath. "Ok come sit in the chair" I sit in the chair next to her bed and she looks me dead in the eyes. "What are your feelings for Lucy?" She questions and I blush madly. "W-what Do you mean?" I ask and she sighs "come on Natsu, don't lie to me. I know a secret that I shouldn't tell you but I will. She likes you. And I mean more than friends. So what about you? Do you like her.. more then a friend?" I froze.
Wait... Lucy likes me back? I... what!?
I nod unconsciously and she claps her hands together "good it's settled. Ask her out right now. In front of me.. please!" I looked at her shocked and hesitated "are you for sure? Like are you sure she likes me back?" She nodded "I would never lie about that plus I would never lie to a person I had just met." She smiled and I nodded "ok... fine.. I will. I'm just really nervous"

Lucy's pov:
Natsu calls us back in and I was the last to enter. Once I enter Natsu walked up to me. "Hey Luce? May I ask you a question?" I looked at him and nodded "ya sure. You know you can ask me anything, Natsu." I smile and his face reddened. "Well um.. I was wondering.. would you do me the-" he got cut off by my phone ringing "oh hold on Natsu." I answered it and then dribbled my phone. I run out of the hospital and all the way to Orga's house which was only a few blocks away from the hospital.
When I got to his house I didn't bother knocking I just burst threw the door and instantly saw Brandish sitting on the couch! I run up to her and hug her. I began to cry and she hugged me back as well. "I'm back Lucy.. I'm home" I began to cry even harder. She stood up from the couch and properly hugged me. I stayed crying for a good 5 or 10 minutes straight until we heard Orga's doorbell ring. He opened the door and we saw the others. Natsu ran up to me and was all worried "Luce! Please never do that again. You scared all of us!" He says and then saw Brandish "oh! Is this your missing cousin? Brandish? Am I right?" She nodded then looked at me confused "so who is the pink haired dude?" She smirked and I know that smirk!
Natsu then interrupted me "hey! It's not pink! It's salmon!!" He yells and Brandish laughs. "Ya ya whatever pinkie" She says and sees Gajeel. Her eyes widened from shock "G-Gajeel? GAJJEEL!!" She ran up to him and hugged him. "It's been awhile hm Randi?"She nodded and backed away "hi my name is Levy" she looked at Levy and stared in awe. "OH MY MAVIS!! YOU'RE SO KAWAII!!" Brandish takes Levy and hugs her, suffocating her in her boobs. Levy squirmed around trying to break free.
"OI!! LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND!! DON'T KILL HER!!" Brandish loosened her grip "girlfriend ay? She's mine now I claim her" Gajeel and Brandish were arguing as Levy was yelping for help. Ora, Natsu, and I just sweat dropped. Brandish finally lets go of Levy and turned her attention to Natsu and I. She grabbed me and showed me off to Natsu. "Now Natsu.. you can't just have Lucy. You have to earn her. Which means show me how you could protect her!" Brandish grind widely and whispered in my ear "trust me LuLu." I looked at her scared and she drug me outside running.
She looked to see if Natsu was close behind and sure enough he was. There was a truck coming and she looked at me "it's a hologram sshh" she pushed me out in front of it and I fell. I screamed going along with her plan and out of no where I felt arms around me. I opened one eye to see Natsu. We landed on the other side of the street in a patch of grass. Even though I knew it was fake I still hung onto him like I'm holding onto life. I let go and then we both noticed our position. Natsu was on top of me with his hand on both sides of my head holding him up. We both blushed and locked eyes "Lucy.. I-" He got cut off by Brandish.
"Oh I don't think so lover boy, get off of my LuLu and tell her properly." She kicked him off of me and she helped me up. Natsu stood up and dusted himself off. Then he started to yell at Brandish. She just laughed about it and they began to argue. I walked over to the others as we went in and eat dinner. About 7 minutes later Brandish and Natsu walked in. They sat down at the table and started to eat. Natsu sat by me and we both started to have our own little conversation.

Levy's pov:
Gajeel elbowed my all gently and nodded his head towards Natsu and Lucy. "Eep they are too cute" I whispered and Gajeel nodded his head "agreed... now we just need to find the right time for him to ask her out. You said she liked Natsu back right?" I nod and we first bump. I texted Yuki and asked her for her opinion. She replied with..

Eep! I thought you would have never asked!! Ok so! What we need to do is in few days time I say around this Thursday you trick Lucy into meeting you guys. Like Levy you ask Lucy to meet you at a certain place and we will have Natsu there waiting for her. Yes he will have to be in on it. Then we will let it go from there!

I show Gajeel the text and he agreed. Gajeel stood up and walked over to Natsu and tapped his shoulder. "I have to talk to you really quick Natsu" Natsu stood up and followed Gajeel out of the room.