Chapter 2

(Kayla's pov)

My first class is math this year. I walked into the class and saw the cutes blond hair guy ever. The set next to him was open so I say next to him. it was the first day so the teachers said all there first day stuff and blah blah. I lost attention in the middle of It and I was just staring at random stuff. Then the boy next to me slipped me a note. It said " hey beautiful what's your name?" I was literally about to just freak out like oh my gosh he called me beautiful! I wrote down "Kayla what's your name?" and I passed it to him I could hear him chuckle a little but I ignored it. I got the note back it said " that's a beautiful name sweetheart and my names Matthew but you can call me matt." I smiled because he's name sounds so cute. The bell rang I got up to go but then I felt a tug on my arm. It was matt who did it. I looked at him and he said " can I have your number?" he said it sorta shy and he had his hand on the back of his neck. I of course said yes and put my number in his phone under "kaykay💕👏" then I went on with my day. It was the end of school so I went out to my car and saw a paper on the window of the drive side. I read it " Kayla you better stay away from matt he will never see anything in you your an ugly worthless person!" that hurt me till I was about the point of breaking. I started driving home. when I got home I went into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and started thinking how am I even fat. I went and weighed myself only 114 pounds yea I'm so fat. but forget it I'm done with her now. I got out my blade from the back of the closet in the bathroom and started cutting. 1 cut for thinking matt would like me. 2 for letting her say stuff to me. 3 for begin nothing anyone wants. The 3rd one was bleeding really bad so I just wrapped it up. Then I got a text on my phone hopping it would be matt but it wasn't it was.....

( cliff hanger I'll update tomorrow after school ❤️)