Chapter 3

It was from a private number. The text said "If you don't stay away I'm going to get you back for it." I decided just to ignore it then I got a text from someone else it was a number I didn't now but the text said "hey beautiful it's matt." then I put his number in my contacts under "mattttytt✌️💕" after I did that I texted him back. I was laying on my bed when my mom got home with my brothers. I went down stairs in swears and a short sleeve shirt. When I got there all eyes were on my wrist... I forgot to cover them up, shit! My mom started to cry and my brothers came up and hugged me. My mom kept saying why why would you do this. Then we had a family talk I told my mom it wasn't her fault and she was still pretty upset. Then she told me she was going on a work vacation for 3 weeks with my brothers and they leave tomorrow. She's leaving me with 1,000 dollars for food, water, and gas.

(Next morning)

Bye mom I love you, bye boys have a safe trip. I watched them drive away and got in my car to go to school. When I got there I saw matt at the front of the school. He started walking up to me, when he got her he got stop by a girl she asked for a hug but he declined it. He got to me and said "hi kayla." I said hi back and with that we walked to math together. We were getting a bunch of stares in the hallway and he didn't seem to care. When we got to math we sat down and he asked me "why are you wearing a sweater aren't you hot?" I just ignored it till he started pulling up my sleeves that's when I just ran out of the class. I slid down on the wall an started crying thinking what if he saw them? what if he hates me now? I got up and started walking to my car it's Friday and I can't handle today anymore. Matt was running up to my car so I stopped and he got in. We didn't say anything to each other till we got to my house. We stepped in side and asked " Where's your family?" I told him that my mom and my brothers went on a vacation. He just nodded then he asked " what about your dad?" I plain and simply said he died when I was 3. He looked upset. I asked him what was wrong and he said "why did you do that to yourself your wrist, your beautiful and you don't need to do it." I looked at him with pure sadness in my eyes. I got the note out of my back pack and showed him it.

( matts pov)

I read the note and looked at her. And I tore the note and threw it away. I went up to her and hugged her and said don't listen to them there jeloues because you have something they dont. She smiled at my words. I looked up and I said promise you'll never do it agian. She looked up and said " I can't promise anything but I can try not to." With that we got out a bunch of movies and popcorn and had a movie day.

(Authors note)

I hope you guys like it, it's the beginning so it's kinda boring but it will get better ✌️