Chapter 1

Summer was finally over now I have to go to the hell we call school. I'm a high school junior. And here's the sad part I've been bullied ever since I was in 6th grade by the same girl over and over and over again. No one really knew. Not even my best friends. It's not like one of the bad bullies but it stings a lot for all those words she calls me. I sometimes cut at points it gets to bad for me. But when I do cut I cut deep not baby cuts but big ones. I know you think I cut for attention but I don't i do it because it hurts for all the things she says.

(Morning pov matts)

Finally I'm going to a real high school with real people I'm a junior now. I can't wait to meet new friends. I just hope people don't use me for my fame. I walked trough the school doors and went to the office to get my schedule. I was walking to my new looker when I noticed a beautiful girl. She looked pretty short for her age but she was still flawless. Her hair was curled perfectly and she had light makeup on. I could tell she was already naturally beautiful. My first class is math great the best class ever right! But when I got there the bell rang. The seat next to me was open. The girl from the moring walked in and sat by me.

( author note)

Sorry it's sorta short but I will write more soon