First time

*15 years later*

'Cassidy, come on sweety we have to go. I'm going to be late.' I heard my mum call. I run down stairs nearly tripping because of my short stubby legs. Being 5 isn't easy you know.

'Coming mumma.' I quickly shout jumping off the step. I skip quickly to the front door where my mother was already waiting. She smiled at me and watched me run through the door. As she locked it, I jumped in to the car and sat in my car seat. 'Mumma, where are we going?' I ask as she jumped into the car. 'we are going out for lunch baby to see an old friend of mine. She has a son the same age as you. You might get along well.' I scrunched my face. Ew a boy! 'but mumma boys have boy germs!' she gilggles and we leave.

We get to the café and I run up to the counter. Mum and I have been going here for years after my daddy died. 'hi Emily' I say to the woman at the bench 'oh hey cas, table for you and your mum.' 'nope not today, we are meeting a friend. and she has a son.' Emily giggles at me 'oh no, not a son. Don't you go getting boy coodies from him.' 'aha em, I won't. promise!' I pinky promised and skipped to the table.

we sat at the table for about 5 minutes when my mum's friend showed up. I already had my banana milkshake sitting in front of me. mum and I stood up to greet them. then I noticed a little boys standing behind the lady. he held onto her leg with one hand and with the other he rubbed his eye. His mum's name was anne and she was talking away to mumma. I hopped forward to the boy 'What's your name?' I asked excitedly. he looked at me for a moment and didn't reply 'Well my names Cassidy. Cassidy Jo Lancaster.' He looked at me a smiled 'My n-names Harry. Harry Edward Styles.' I giggled at his voice