Part 1

"NEVER LOSE YOURSELF IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO LOVE SOMEONE ELSE"

I remember my mom telling me "tada you cant help who you love" I realized it was true when I found myself hanging on to someone months after we were already over and yes I still loved him, it all happened so fast I fell so hard not even 2nd guessing the thought of him not catching me. Why as women we allow ourselves to fall for lust so fast is a constent question I ask myself, how vulnerable we become to men who promise us the world, we allow the false promises, and the fear of someone else never loving us agian, over take our better judgment, as both men and women we should learn to love ourself and learn our worth before trying to love someone else, if we dont love ourselves we can not expect someone else to love us. Learn to love every last one of our flaws because god put them there and They are beautiful, learn to embrace your body, respect yourself, don't give yourself to the first man or men that tells you how sexy, you are and how they'd love to have you in bed, save yourself for the man who would love to just be in your presence and spend quality time with you, never become dependent on a man, do not use them as a credit card, or paycheck because in the end you could be the one left with nothing, go out and get your own,  knowing you can provide for yourself all by yourself is ths best feeling. Never tell yourself you deserve nothing less of your worth, stop letting a man make  you become insecure and unsure of yourself dont lose yourself in the process of trying to love someone else.