Practice

Kyler.... I mean I called in sick to practice. I just wanted to hang with the guys. Like I would if I were a guy.

I walked into the areana. I walked onto the field and stood next to the coach.

"How it lookin coach?"I asked.

"Who are you?"He asked.

"I'm kylers girlfriend. He said he left something in his locker that he needed."I said trying not to dig my high heels into the grass.

"Oh uhhh sure."He said motioning me to the lockers.

I ran in there and unlocked my locker. I grabbed my iphone and ran back to the coach.

"Coach can I play?"I asked.

"Uhhh can you fit into kylers uniform?"He asked.

"Totally."I said.

I ran into the lockers quickly changed and ran out.

"Wait a minute your..."Was all he could say until I cut him off.

"Shhhhh its a secret."I said.

"I knew it!"He said.

"Please don't tell."I pleaded.

He nodded and I ran on the field.

"Kyler!"Peyton smiled.

I took off my helmet. I looked at them. They all stood up from their stance and took off their helmets.

"Im kylers girlfriend."I said.

I felt arms around my waist. Someone picked me up and was spinning me around. I looked and it was Tony Carter. I laughed as he spun me around.

"Tony put me down."I laughed.

"Ok."he said dropping me in the perfect playing stanse.

"Lets play!"I screamed.

We finished out practice and I changed.

"Hey call me."I heard someone say.

"Yeah right."I smirked.

I walked out and went to the apartment.

"So your a girl oh my!"I someone said sitting on my couch.

"Shut up ben."I smiled.

"I can't believe your cover hasn't been blown. The way you run the way you throw."He said hugging me.

"Yeah yeah shut up."I said playfully punching his shoulder.

"The coach's face!"He said laughing.

I just shook my head and went to my room. Ben garland was the first one to find out I was a girl. I waited until all the guys left. I took off my shirt and helmet. I removed the tape around my chest. I was in my bra and panties with my hair loose.

~flashback~

"Woah."He said.

"OH MY GOD!"I screamed.

"Kyler?"He asked.

"It's mary but yeah i'm kyler."I said in shame.

"No wonder we never saw your face."He laughed.

I put on my skinny jeans, vans, and my hoodie. I ran to him and hugged him. Thank god he didn't judge me.

"Thank you ben."I cried into his shoulder.

"No problem. Now go home get some rest."he said pushing me towards the door.

~end of flash back~

Over the year I proved to ben that I was just like a guy. He and I became best friends. Now we do everything together.

I looked through the closet. All I could see were jerseys. I finally found a shirt and yoga pants. I ran out and jumped on the couch. I turned on the tv and saw a football game. I like to watch a game after playing a game.

I fell asleep on ben's shoulder and could feel his arms around me. Again like best friends.