The run

The whistle blows. I sit on the side lines with my arms crossed.

"This isn't fair!"I said.

"Lifes not fair duran now get your ass in there!"The coach yelled.

I ran to the field and got into stanse. I caught the ball and ran with it. Blind sided I was knocked over. My arm felt out of socket.

Ben ran to me and picked me up. He let me stand and I collappsed to my knees.

"Medical!"Ben screamed.

Medical ran to me. This was so embarrassing! I didn't need medical but it sucked.

I was taken into the medical room and watched the tv. Ben was playing great but then it happened.

"Kyler Duran took a huge blow. He was seriously injured."the tv said focusing on my fall.

"Hey mary."The doctor said.

"Hey."I smiled.

I first met the doctor when I broke my collar bone. He took off my shirt and padding and saw the tape around my chest.

"Wow duran."He laughed.

"It was the only way I could play! I wasn't about to be a powder puff player!"I cried.

"It's ok I have seen this before."He laughed.

Only the doctor, ben, and the coach know im a girl. I only trust them.

He taped up my arm and I went back out there.

"And Duran is back!"I heard.

The crowd cheered. I ran into position. Ben smiled and nodded. I ran down the open field. The ball coming towards me. I caught it. I run to the end zone. I had made it. The score was 15-20. I had won the game.

I ran down the field. It was the best feeling ever. Ben picked me up and let me practically crowd surf on the guys.

I got in my car after sighning stuff and went home.

"Hey."Ben said.

"WE WON!"I said jumping on ben and kissing him.

"Uhhh."He said.

"Ben I'm so so sorry!"I said.

He just grabbed me and kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss.

"No one knows."He said putting his finger up to his lips.

"Yeah no one knows."I laughed.