.::Galaxy Steve X Void Steve::.

Why do you have to do this I never have done anything to you!

Galaxy Steve gripped his pen tighty tears forming in his eyes. He's leaving the releam for good. 

Why did we have to hate each other it's not right. You have to be evil because you want to kill me?! I'm leaving the releam for good you won't ever see me again. Forget about me and don't bother looking for me I'll be long gone after I leave. I want you to look after my friends for me in case any other evil comes by to kill them. 

He ccouldn't control his tears anymore. He cried at the thought about leaving everything behind. He grabbed his "dairy" and went out of his house. He created a portal to exited the relam until he heard Void Steve's voice calling out to him. "Galaxy Steve! Don't leave!" "Why should you care I'm leaving!" The black Steve grabbed his arm pulling him      from the portal. "You can't leave everyone needs you!" The other one cried out of pain. He didn't want to live in the world because he feels pain. 

"Galaxy Steve look at me. I can't be put on task with looking after your friends they hate me! Galaxy Steve you are important to this world." "Why do you care! I'm useless and worthless. I'm weak! YOU ARE JUST MY ENEMEY WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT ME?" Suddenly Void Steve kissed him feeling like he had to before pulling away. "I love you that's why." He didn't know what to saw other than hugging him. The evil Steve craddled him in his arms hopefully changing his mind about leaving. "I do love you as well Void Steve thank you for changimg my mind. I'm not leaving forever." The two of them held each other in their arms for the rest of the day.