17

One Month Later

Ashton wasn't talking to me as much anymore. All we ever did was get into fights with eachother. If I ever said "hey" to a different guy he'd just assume I was in love with them. Luke was in Rehab now for depression, drug abuse, and alcoholism. Melissa and Calum broke up when she cheated on him. Pretty much now my life was a train wreck. I started wearing darker clothes now and listening to bands I would have had no interest in and still don't but I listen anyways, my mom and dad hate me now because my grades are dropping and I was basically doing nothing with my life except smoking pot and coming home drunk each night.

This year was supposed to be drifferent. The year I got straight A's made my parents proud, and got all my shit together. But this is life and it doesn't give you any fucking lemons to make lemonade.

My mom ignores me as well as my father but I don't even care anymore. My clothing style had changed from the pippy hipster clothes to black, black, and more black. I had actually burned most of my old closed. Ashton and I were always avoiding eachother. We don't talk anymore and I'm pretty sure he's gonna call it all off soon which will be rough but I don't care. I've got a few slits in my wrist, what's a few more? Yes I cut and I don't care if people think I'm some kind of emo scum who listens to screamo or dresses dark.

But what's the hell of living? What the fuck has my life given to me? Nothing. I worked my ass off for years and all I get in return of my parents is a "wow great job" I don't get jack shit. Melissa and I aren't friends anymore because apparently "I was too weird for her now" but whatever I don't care because who needs friends? Not me. I remember when friends were the most important thing to me in the entire world but I don't care anymore. Not one fucking bit.

Goodbye.

Sincerely, Natalie Grace Woods