It was only beginning...

*raini's pov*
          In 4 days, I'm going to be 15 years old! I can't believe my quinceañera is finally coming up. I've been dreaming of this to happen ever since I was a lil fetus. So many people want to come, but I only invited the skinniest of legends 😌. Sorry, but MY quinceañera isn't going to be full of irrelevant little thots that think that I would even breath the same AIR as them.

It was a bright sunny morning, and I was woken up by my iPhone X ringing. I didn't recognize the number, but I answered anyways. "Who tf is this?" I asked.  "Listen uP here you little thot. Why don't you want me to come to you're quinceañera? I may not be the skinniest of legends, but you should still at least consider inviting me!!"

Ugh

I recognized that voice from anywhere. It was this irrelevant lil' bitch named areola granola or something like that. We use to be bffs, but I realized that I shouldn't be associating myself with irrelevant hoes like her.
"Excuse you, but I couldn't care less. Now outta here with you and your Jojo Siwa receding hairline-ass."
I hung up, and got ready to go to school. I looked into my dark brown orbs in the mirror. I wasn't like other girls. I was the skinniest of them all.

*Ariana's pov*

This little bitch won't invite me to her quinceañera. Raini's always so salty. My bf, Pete Davidson, noticed my distress. He came up to me and asked "what's wrong bb? You seem caught up in sumthn." I said "Nothing sweet pea ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀" Pete glared at me with a quizzical expression, and asked "How the fuck did you say that out loud.." I smirked at him, and said "I have my ways." I started brushing my hair. I was scrolling through BuzzFeed on my iPhone 4, and I saw an article about Raini and her exclusive quinceañera.

Ugh. She's been all the rage lately. I can't believe she got more famous than ME! She's not even all that great. She only has 1 hit song, but everyone's acting like she's a legend. I'll show her one day... she'll be sorry.