The day has come...

*Raini's pov*

4 days later...

Oh. My. God.

Today is the day of my fReaking quinceañera!! I'm so excited to show Areola granola that I'm WAY out of her league. I sent a letter to Pete, because I'll prove to him that hanging out with me will be much more enjoyable than hanging up with that granola bitch. Everything will be perfect af!

*pete's pov*

I love Ariana and all, but I feel like I need something (or someone) better in life. Sometimes I can't stand her, and I feel like we just weren't made for each other. I decided to go on a morning walk. As I opened the front door to leave, I saw a letter on the ground that said 'to Pete Davidson'
I turned the paper, and read the whole thing.

Dear Pete,
  I know that ur gurlfriend can be a pain in the ass. That's why I'm inviting you to come to my fiesta! I know that this letter came a bit last minute, but I hope that you get it in time! Meet me at the following address at 12:00 pm. Hope to see you there!~
                         Love, Raini

Wait... did Raini.. the skinniest of them all.. invite me to her quinceañera??

This was probably sent to the wrong person.. it had to be sent to the wrong person! How am I worthy of going to raini's quinceañera??

It does say my name on it.. so this is fr. I guess I have to go. This is a once in a lifetime chance. I have to get away from my bitchy girlfriend for once. This is the perfect time to get some time without her bothering me. I'll just tell her that I have a business trip or something believable like that.

This will be the best experience of my lyfe!1!