Sneaking in

*Pete's pov*
I'm on my way to the address given to me. I hope this isn't a prank or anything. It's a short enough distance for me to walk to, so I think that I'll be there in about 15 minutes.

I arrive at the address, and the venue is MucH bigger than I anticipated. Holy fuck. How am I finna find my way through here? Did Raini rent out the whole place? Damn. It looked like a whole ass castle. Tf... I walked up to the double door, and rung the doorbell. Instead of a normal ringing sound, the doorbell played deepthroat by Cupcakee instead.

Hot. This song reminds me of Raini. Geez, I really should break up with my irrelevant girlfriend for Raini instead. She'd be so much better.

The door opened, but it wasn't Raini. It was one of her servants.
I asked "who tf are you"
The servant was a middle-aged woman. She had light brown hair, and she was fairly skinny. Not as skinny as Raini tho.
"I'm Mariah Carey, One of Raini's servants. Now who tf are you.''
I stared deep into her dark brown orbs, and said "I'm Pete Davidson, and I was invited to Raini's quinceañera. Let me in, or I'm suing."
Mariah took out her bedazzled flip phone, and called up Raini. "This little dunce named 'Pete Davidson' said that he was invited to your exclusive quinceañera. Was he?" I didn't hear what Raini was saying on the other side of the phone, but Mariah hung up and said. "Looks like you wERE on the list. Sorry for the misunderstanding sir. Right this way." She led me into the GIGANTIC venue, and knocked on the double-doors at the end of the hall. The door opened, revealing a hUGE dining hall, a personal band, a hUGE eating area, and many other things. There were lots of people there, some of which I recognized. In the eating area, I saw Matty b raps, Cardi B, and Billie eilish eating at one table. While I was looking at my surroundings, I saw Raini walking towards me.
Frick. My celebrity crush is walking towards me! What should I say? Should I be chill? Should I try to serenade her?-

"Oh! Pete! Looks like you DID come! I'm so happy ur here. Now let's get the party started, right?~"

Geez. She's skinnier in person!

"Ok Raini.. Why did you invite me here anyways? I'm not all that special ya know..." I said.
She leaned closer to me, and our faces were about an inch away from each other.
"I invited u here to convince u to break up with that girlfriend of yours. Let's go to my room. There, we can be all alone and fu-"

Her sentence was interrupted with her phone ringing. Mariah was calling her. "Ugh. This better be important."
Raini answered, and asked "THE HELL DO U WANT?! ME AND PETE WERE SEDUCING EACHOTHE-" "I think that someone snuck into your quinceañera.." Mariah interrupted.

Raini was wide-eyed, and calmly asked "why do you think that? This quinceañera is VERY exclusive and guarded."

Mariah said "I was watching the security cameras, and saw someone outsmart one of the guards. The girl had a fake spray tan, a jojo siwa ponytail, and a receding hairline."

Raini whispered to herself "Oh. Areola Granola.... she's gonna pay for trying to outsmart me and sneak into my quinceañera.."

Oh no. Arianas snuck in here? I didn't want her to come.. she's so annoying!

What am I gonna tell her! She'll kill me if she knew I was here!!!

To be continued...