Chapter 2

I woke up earlier than usual... Its weird because I'm used to being woken up.
I decided that I would go to the funfair so I got up and showered then got dressed into a white top with a black jacket, black ripped jeans and white Converse. I dried my hair and then went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone... I didn't know what to make to be honest so I stuck with breakfast rice and banji sauce. It was an easy meal but yet I mucked it up twice!
"Suga why are you up so early?" I turned around and saw Jungkookie.
"Why are you up so early?"
"I usual shower and get dressed at this time..."
"Oh ok... I'm making breakfast for everyone,"
"Nice!" He looked at my workspace, "How many times did you mess up?"
"Twice..."
"Ha! Jeez you might wanna tidy it up," Jungkook laughed.
"Leave me alone!" I laughed with him,
"Sure I was just getting some water," Jungkook showed the bottled water...
"There's a tap there!" I pointed.
"I know, see ya!"
"Bye,"
Jungkook patted my back then went of upstairs to his bedroom.
I got7 bowls and served up the breakfast rice and poured the sauce on top.
Adding a spoon to each, I put them on the table in the dining room.
Everyone came in dressed and ready when I was opening the curtains which were letting in the hot summer sun.
"You make this?" Jin asked sitting down along with me,
"Yus,"
"Wow... Jesus you must be ill!" Namjoon said,
"Joonie you stole ma comment!" Jin chuckled.
"It's fine... Wont do it again,"
"Bet you will!"
"Go away..."
"Sure I wi-"
Jin grabbed his arm, "Sit down!"
"Er OK,"
Everyone started tucking in and complimented me on my meal.
"I'll do the dishes..." I said piling the bowls up,
"Really? OK..." Jin said,
"Hyung are you gonna join us at the funfair?" Jimin asked,
"Sure. Why not?"
"Yah!"
"Jeez ok,"
"Leaf me alone,"
"Why?" I said walking to the kitchen,
"Why is he like this?" I heard JHope murmur to Jin and Namjoon, "To be honest it's weird but pretty nice!" He smiled.
"I agree, guys you go and mess around for a little while. We'll call you when we're gonna leave... OK?" Jin told the Maknae line.
"OK," they all ran of hugging me for a second,
"Thanks for the hug?" I said washing the bowls. I them dried them up and out them away in the right cupboards, mainly because I don't want to annoy Eomma Jin.
"Guys we're leaving!" Jin shouted upstairs,
They all rushed down and ran outside into the car.
"Jesus Christ..."
"WEE~" Taetae shouted,
"Imma gonna go on the ride with the loop and I won't shit ma pants!" Jimin shouted,
"The fuck?" I muttered as I strapped myself in.
I was next to JHope right in the back of the seven seater car.
Namjoon was driving with Jin in the passenger seat.
Taetae, Jiminie and Jungkookie were in the middle shouting with excitement.
After a fifteen minute drive Namjoon was driving around the car park to look for a space.
"Park there!" Jin pointed,
"That's a family one!"
"We have children behind us!"
"True ok I'll park there!" Namjoon reversed into the space slowly and carefully.
We all got out of the car and went up to the reception to pay for wristbands. It took ages I'm suprised I didn't fall asleep... You probably laughing and judging aren't you?
It's not like I care...
"Which ride first?" JHope asked as we stepped out into the funfair itself.
"The one with the loop!" Jimin pointed, "JHope your going!"
JHope gave him a look, "You expect t-"
"Yes! Come on!" Jimin dragged him to the queue with us following,
"I think it'll be JHope who shits himself," I muttered to Jungkookie,
"Yep I agree there!"
"I don't like the look of it to be honest,"
"Not the only one!"
We showed the man our wristbands and then got onto the ride.
"Oh my god shut fuck cunt bitch! I'm already shitting myself!" JHope said,
"Stob cursing! If any of you curse we will go home!"
And that shut everyone up!
I was cursing in my mind during the ride, It was so scary especially the loop!
"Woo~" Jimin shouted,
"Ah~ we gonna DIE~" jhope screamed at the top of his lungs,
I mentally face palmed when he said that, we ain't gonna die... I think...
Afterwards we went up the helter skelter, then the extremely high vampire ride.
We had lunch and went round trying to win Teddy bears and all the cute stuff...
I managed to win a giant bear, a unicorn and for Jin a giant Mario which will give me nightmares.
I'm being honest.
"One last ride then we have to go" Namjoon said,
"Let's go on that one!" I pointed to the pendulum.
"No!" everyone said,
"What about the Dreamland drop?"
"I'll go!" Jimin volunteered.
"Same here!" Taehyung ran over to the queue,
"Anyone else?" I asked,
"We'll all go,"
"What!" JHope said Very VERY loudly.
"Come on!" I ran over and waited in line.
"I'll stay and look after the prizes. I feel a bit Ill from the candyfloss and ice cream," Jin said, "You guys go!"
"OK you sure?" Namjoon asked,
"Yea~"
Namjoon nodded and joined us after taking our prizes to Jin.
We showed the women our wristbands and we got on. Then we were buckled up and it started.
It went up to the top and dropped down to the bottom and again went up and drop quickly half way!
I was laughing because all we could here was Hobi screaming with a shocked face at how quick the drop was going!
Afterwards we got of and ran over to Jin with JHope shouting at me for letting him go on,
"I lost my stomach up there! I feel like I'm gonna puke!" JHope moaned.
"Shut up it was fun! Can we go on the pendulum?"
"No we have to go Suga," Jin said gently,"Jhooe looks really pale and green,"
"I lost my stomach!"
"We heard you!" Jungkook laughed, "That was awesome!"
"I know!" I laughed.
-
When we got home JHope immediately ran to the bathroom to throw up (no surprise) and I took my things up to my room.
I put my huge Teddy bear in the corner and put my dog teddies on my bed.
Jin decided to not make us dinner seeing as we stuffed our face with ice cream and candyfloss...
I decided to run a bath and filled it with bubbles.
I was about to close the door when Taehyung came in.
"I'm bathing with you!" he said closing and locking the door, then getting undressed.
"Sure..." I undressed and got into the bath quickly,"Why do you bath and shower with us?"
"It's just something I've always done... I feel sad when I do it by myself..."
"Ah~ OK,"
"It's not werid is it?"
"It's special but its cute!"
"Thanks!" He hugged me,
I turned the tap of after he broke the hug.
Taetae grabbed the soap and a fluffy flannel then washed himself, and blew bubbles with the soap.
One popped on my face which made my eyes sting.
"Ow!" I said getting out and grabbing a towel. I rubbed my face again and again until the stinging went away.
"Sorry hyung!" Taetae said as I got back in the bath,
"It's fine!" I blink a few hundred times then decided to wash Taehyung hair, while singing his favourite English song 'Hurricane' by u think its Panic! At The Disco.
He tapped and clapped.
"Hey stranger I want ya to catch me like a cold!" I sang.
"Oh kiss me,"
"Hey hey!" Tae sung
"Cos they know I know that they don't look like me!"
"You'll dance to anything!"
"Hey hey we are a hurricane drop our anchors in the storm~~"
"Bah bah banana!" Tae ended the song,
"Wow!" I laughed and he started doing my hair, being extra careful.
After he did my hair I got out and gave him a towel and I wrapped another towel around my waist, then pulled the plug out.
"You can get dressed now..." I said and he immediately left.
I went down the hall to my room and picked out a white tank top with grey sweatpants then went downstairs,
"Hey we're gonna watch a movie! Sit," Jin said,
I sat next to him and he started the film.
Of course it would be a comedy.
-
"OK you guys go to bed! We have a busy day tomorrow! Final rehearsals before going to Busan!" Jin got up and turned the TV of.
I ran up to my room and got under the covers after turning both lamps on low.
I got comfy and then Jungkookie walked In,
"I wanna sleep with you!" Jungkookie got under the covers with me.