Chapter 3

Once again I woke up early. Mainly because my phone kept vibrating, so I checked it and there were many tweet notifications.
I unlocked my phone and went onto twitter to see many death threats towards us... The others didn't know as we're so busy but they do need to know. I will show them after work... Or should I do it at breakfast?
I was struggling to get up then I realised that Kookie had slept with me.
"Kookie you need to get of me," I murmured trying to unwrap his arms from my tummy.
"mhm," He answered and let go.
Sighing I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to relieve myself then have a shower. When I was looking for my foundation I saw a familiar box... It was right at the back so I took it out and put it on the cabinet next to the sink.
Slowly I opened it and saw my blade... My overdose pills...
I quickly shut the box and shoved it into the back of the cupboard, I haven't seen that in a long time and I want to stay away from it as long as possible. But now I know where it is that's gonna be impossible... I did find my foundation though!!
I applied the foundation and then got dressed into a white tank top, and black ripped jeans with black Converse. I then went downstairs and saw Jin cooking.
"Hello Eomma!" I greeted and reached into the fridge, getting the orange juice.
"You keep waking up early... Is everything OK?"
"Have you noticed the death threats on twitter?"
"No?"
I nodded, "Ok they're mainly towards me and Jungkookie though..."
"Can I see?" He asked,
"Sure," I got my phone out and got up twitter before handing my phone to him.
Slowly, he went through the posts and his eyes were filled with hurt and anger.
Jin cursed under his breath when he gave his phone to me.
"Don't let them get to you ok! If you do start to feel depressed and anxious about going out then tell me!" Jin told me,
I nodded and drunk my orange juice. "Will they stop?"
"Soon hopefully!"
"Oh..."

-

"Final Final rehearsal then we can leave early and relax for the tour tomorrow! We start in Busan and finish the whole tour in Seoul!" Si said as we walked in.
We did the final rehearsals.
We practised:
-Mic Drop.
-Not Today.
-DNA.
-Fire.
-I need U.
-Euphoria.
-N.O.
-First Love.
-Begin.
-Singularity.
-Best of me and finally,
-Don't leave me.
We had fun things and stupidly funny things to do after two songs them three songs. Along with a lot of messing around and talking. Even maybe a V-Live here and there!
"OK only one more rehearsal on Mic Drop because someone just had to go into Jin!" Si-Hyuk laughed and gave Namjoon a look.
"Sorry! It is hard when there isn't that much room ya know!" Namjoon bowed.
"Really, Namjoon. Really?" I said,
"Yes really!"
"Yea right!"
"Hey hey don't start a fight!" Si warned, "Or else!"
"Or elese what!" I crossed my arms,
"You will have to have your arms up for half an hour!"
"Dude~!"
"I am yes,"
I gave him a look then got into our position for Mic Drop. One Last Time!
Afterwards Si hyung ordered some pizza as a treat for us working so hard, we got pepperoni, cheese, hawaii, and a spicy chicken and bacon pizza.
A lot I know but worth it!
We just took and ate until we thought we were going to burst.
"I feel so full but there's only one. Slice of spicy Pizza left!" I groaned,
"Only one?" Jungkookie looked at me then the pizza.
"MINE!" We both shouted and wrestled to the box.
"No don't try shoving your shoe in my mouth!" I shouted,
"It's mine and mine only!"
I climbed on top of him and made my way in front of him but he pulled me back.
"It sounds-hey! Are you gon' marry it!" I said pulling him back.
"Guys why don't split it in half?" Si hyuk said,
We both slowly looked around and gave him a look,
"This pizza here, sitting in this beautiful greasy box Is mine I have worked my bubble butt to much I have done to many squats and lunges to spilt this slice in half. How dare you! This here pizza here in thy greasy box as Bazzi once said 'It's mine' and no damned soul in this room whos name is not Jungkook is not entitled enough to eat this beautiful greasy slice of pizza! "Jungkook was moving around and then slammed his fist on the table,"Its mine!!!" and grabbed the slice, shoving it in his mouth, eating it like a savage.
"Woah bruh! That was deep," I said wiping away the imaginary tears, "I wish that but if pizza was in my stomach right now!"
"Ha!"Jungkook laughed and choked on a bit of spicy chicken
I immediately laughed and the others clapped and that speech.
"And that goes on Instagram!" Namjoon said, "Don't worry only the world can see the wrestling match and the booty full speech!"

__

Ok so that booty full speech about the pizza was my sister... I don't know how to do Motivational speechs! 😂
Anyway what did you think? I think it's better than the One Last Time book...
Sociopathic_dumbass is her account and she's ma shister!
I suggested you read her books... She isn't really on this anymore but it's fine!
Cya my babes!